Thread: Value please

Value please

My friend has a hw77 in .22 that he may sell later this month and was looking for a valuation,I have seen the rifle it's need's in my opinion a reblue and a stock refurb but the gun shoot's ok,you might not even want to do that to the gun if you want it as a cheap hunter.
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by richywilk View Post
    My friend has a hw77 in .22 that he may sell later this month and was looking for a valuation,I have seen the rifle it's need's in my opinion a reblue and a stock refurb but the gun shoot's ok,you might not even want to do that to the gun if you want it as a cheap hunter.
    Thanks in advance
    Buying private between £80/£100 for a tatty one ( now wait for an expert to say its worth at least £299 )
    Careful with that axe Eugene

I agree, between £80 - £100. Entirely dependant on condition, if its just the stock scratched and bluing worn through use, then more towards a £100.

If its been abused and the screw heads are butchered etc, then go the other way, if its a real basket case then even less than £80

Tell your mate to be as honest as possible in its description, especially where any damage is concerned. If you can, post pics which is even better, price it slightly higher, as a prospective buyer will probably make an offer, we all like to think were getting a bargain