Thread: Stripping Articles

Stripping Articles

Odd one this and hope it's in the right section - the "friendly one".

Can anyone sell or lend me issues of Airgun World for Feb 2003 and Feb 2007?

I need to have a quick read to find any wrinkles before stripping my Tomahawk ans Stingray!

Horrible admission this but I've never stripped a modernish Webley; Mk3's and Service Mk2's yes; but not the modernish ones and I don't want to create any problems.

These two are not old enough to have featured in the Classic Strips thread (unless I've missed them!) and we are in a bit of an airgun wilderness here so any help much appreciated.

Will pay to borrow magazines and take superb care of them and return in same condition as received (sold all mine some while ago but they were earlier issues than these anyway!).

Thanking you all in anticipation of some help being available out there.

ATVB
    David
    Last edited by TopDog; 08-01-2010 at 07:39 AM. Reason: spelling
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!

Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
    Odd one this and hope it's in the right section - the "friendly one".

Can anyone sell or lend me issues of Airgun World for Feb 2003 and Feb 2007?

I need to have a quick read to find any wrinkles before stripping my Tomahawk ans Stingray!

Horrible admission this but I've never stripped a modernish Webley; Mk3's and Service Mk2's yes; but not the modernish ones and I don't want to create any problems.

These two are not old enough to have featured in the Classic Strips thread (unless I've missed them!) and we are in a bit of an airgun wilderness here so any help much appreciated.

Will pay to borrow magazines and take superb care of them and return in same condition as received (sold all mine some while ago but they were earlier issues than these anyway!).

Thanking you all in anticipation of some help being available out there.

ATVB
    David

Hi there.I have both issues for you ,if you still need them,Let me know your address and i will get them in the post...Lewis...

Quote Originally Posted by elewis411 View Post
    Hi there.I have both issues for you ,if you still need them,Let me know your address and i will get them in the post...Lewis...
    Thank you Lewis

I knew it was the right section!

Many thanks but I already have mags on the way!

Please just let me know if I can reciprocate anytime!

Best wishes
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!