Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got my money through from the uni to help with my studies…

in your occupation in your user details
    theoben mk1 rapid 1.77,LOGUN SOLO 177 10 SHOT MAG ,BSA Lightning 1.77
    WEBLEY VENOM VIPER 22 2SHOT, airarms 410 carbine,1.77

I guess cos you have stated your using your grant money to help with your uni to buy a gun, and you said you like to waste tax payers hard earned.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

This thread is going to turn very ugly very fast, but for good reason!

When I was studying at college I worked my arse off for books and essentials, and made do with a Harrington Gat and SMK G10 that I had since I was 14. When I started working, I saved for an Air Arms TX200HC and felt I deserved it.

If you feel you deserve an expensive PCP pistol (something I still haven't got after years of working), then that says a lot about your character and does nothing to help the image students already have.

Use that money for your studies and get a part time job for a pistol. Despite what students believe, 4 hours sleep a night is enough to survive.

ELMOR FUDD is offline Don't put your fingers where you wouldn't put your Cock
    Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    yer, ultimately it suites me best, but i fail to see how I'm spinning money.

sorry but what?

can you point out where i said i "like to waste tax payers money".

as i don't see buying a pcp as a waste of money i don't think this is something i would have said

That money is for your education so rather than spend it on such your just spending it on what you want and by staying at home your saving money so you have more in your pocket to spend on yourself and your family because their on hard times.
    I'm all for people helping their parents out when they hit hard times if they can but there are benefits out there to help people such as your parents if their stuck.

Last year nearly half the countries students nearly didn't get on their courses and you come on here saying this makes my blood boil especially with me knowing what it meant to my Niece to get on her nursing course and now shes on hit she s struggling to live but happy shes got on the course.

Find job and buy what you want instead of buying what you want with tax payers money and that goes for the ones thats pissing it up the wall and spending it on drugs to
    Goose shootings not just for life ......its for christmas dinner
    Bolt handles,silencer adapters,safety catches,filler caps,Brass Trigger guards for most guns and more

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger12 View Post
    in your occupation in your user details
    i didn't say i like wasting tax payers money

and if you notice the >>> you might detect the sarcasm

the wasting tax payers money refers to me being in university. as it was pointed out that a physics degree serves no real world purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanrich View Post
    I guess cos you have stated your using your grant money to help with your uni to buy a gun, and you said you like to waste tax payers hard earned.
    i say again, where abouts exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    Thread going as well as you planned no?

something like that

Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

i didn't say i like wasting tax payers money

and if you notice the >>> you might detect the sarcasm

the wasting tax payers money refers to me being in university. as it was pointed out that a physics degree serves no real world purpose.

i say again, where abouts exactly?

something like that

If physics degrees didnt serve a purpose then Uni's would'nt run the course would they
    Bolt handles,silencer adapters,safety catches,filler caps,Brass Trigger guards for most guns and more

My occupation used to say studying physics on a scholarship at Cardiff university.

However i changed it after several threads about how a degree in physics is of no use and is just a waste of tax payers money.

I'm living at home to save money, although i still pay "rent" equaling to more than my end of the household expenditure, to help my parents out a bit.

Living at home allows me the space and extra money to do the things i enjoy outside of university such as shooting.

So you can kindly take your opinions and ...cant seem to finish this sentence in a way that wont get me a holiday.
    if you dont want peoples opinions,dont post your crap on here..most people on here are hard working tax payers, so your post was bound to get peoples backs up.
    one look at you profile says it all for me.....waster
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

dossing around, wasting my life, and tax payers money

That's from your profile.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanrich View Post
    dossing around, wasting my life, and tax payers money

That's from your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by ELMOR FUDD View Post
    If physics degrees didnt serve a purpose then Uni's would'nt run the course would they
    you would think however as already posted it was sugessted that thats what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    if you dont want peoples opinions,dont post your crap on here..most people on here are hard working tax payers, so your post was bound to get peoples backs up.
    one look at you profile says it all for me.....waster
    and as soon as im out of uni what do you think i will start doing?
    paying taxes for the rest of my life maybe? humm that would be something wouldnt it.
    Sliced bread.

dollight

what's the betting that when he finishes uni. he'll be to over qualified for anybody to employ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratinator View Post
    what's the betting that when he finishes uni. he'll be to over qualified for anybody to employ.

Too cocky and arrogant to employ more like

you would think however as already posted it was sugessted that thats what it was.

and as soon as im out of uni what do you think i will start doing?
    paying taxes for the rest of my life maybe? humm that would be something wouldnt it.
    it would actually be something...if you make it through..lets hope uni can put some sense into you.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Sol, the only way you can come out of this looking good is if you tell 'em that you slipped on the ice and need a solicitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Catlover View Post
    It is true what he says though. Students' number one priority is to buy booze (and XBox games) so IF he doesn't drink why not spend the same on an airgun?

Because it's wrong whether it's games, booze, drugs or guns. It's no more acceptable than the dossers who lie about their health to get on the dole and spend it all by spending every day in the bookies.

Quote Originally Posted by luckythirteen View Post
    Because it's wrong whether it's games, booze, drugs or guns. It's no more acceptable than the dossers who lie about their health to get on the dole and spend it all by spending every day in the bookies.
    i get given the money regardless what its going to be spent on, im saving a bit by living at home and there's no way i can spend that much money on books, so why not a gun?

I'm not falsely claiming a benefit, I'm getting the same as other people, I'm just using it for different things.
    Sliced bread.