Thread: BSA Scorpion Pistol .22 for sale

BSA Scorpion Pistol .22 for sale

I have for sale a BSA Scorpion pistol .22 which I have owned since new and has been used for plinking/target shooting in the garden/garage. The pistol has had little use over the years and is in really nice condition apart from some light scuffing on the left-hand side of the stock (bit prone to this because of the very glossy finish). The bluing is excellent apart from some rubbing beside the barrel hinge caused by cocking.
    The pistol comes with the original cocking adapter which is not cracked or broken which is often the case with Scorpions.
    The pistol just does not get used these days - it's the only .22 gun I've got now, all the rest are .177 - and it's a shame for it to be left idle.
    One of the most powerful pistols around in its day, it is still very punchy today!

£85 including postage. Paypal, cleared cheque or cash.

If you require any further information please call me on 01202 690380 (any time)

Thanks for looking

Mike

In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the Firearms Act.

Question Re: BSA Scorpion

Any pics
    I don't drive fast. I just fly low

I'll take that one please Mike.

Steve

Sold

Sold to Steve Medlock subject to the usual. PM sent to Steve

All the best

Mike

BSA Scorpion Pistol .22

Photos are available on the main Airgun Sales section of BBS. I couldn't work out how to include photos on my post in this Collectables section.