Thread: air sporter

air sporter

can any one help i need to know the ft lbs of an air sporter
    thanks for any help

SJ
    In times of universal deceit, telling the truth,becomes a revolutionary act, Resistance is the duty of all true patriots.
    George Orwell

Standard airsporter in average condition about 10.5 ft lbs.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

10.5 ftlbs if you are very lucky I would say, judging by the experience I have had with airsporters. They are one of the reasons I am bald now.

not long refurbed a very knackered mk4 airsporter.i knew nowt, nothing , zip about em, new spring,washers, grease up . had to paint it cos it was badly pitted, stocks great. any way , when done it did 9.84 ft/lb, which i was very pleased with tbh.
    mk4 airsporter .22

thanks boys, just won me a fiver
    In times of universal deceit, telling the truth,becomes a revolutionary act, Resistance is the duty of all true patriots.
    George Orwell

Arrow Air sporter

I have had several of these rifles of different mk's and ages that i have refurbished over the years, probably 9 /10.5 ft lbs. When i took them in. But most of them went out just under the 12 ft lbs. The last one i overhauled a mk 6 i ended up chopping coils off the spring to try and get it below the 12 ft lbs limit before i could sell it on. Also a mate of mine had a mk6 that was running @ 17 ft lbs on fac. So they have plenty of potential to bring them up to full uk power limit.