Thread: Leveraction Gallery Rifle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Roy! I will take you up on that. Gally Hill was soo cold on Saturday morning that after about 3 shots from the 20 metre firing line I'd managed to loosen a rather large snow drift from the sloped roof behind me!!

Yes I was coated in snow, yes I fell over and NO the Marlin didnt get wet!! it was the only thing that didnt!

I actually meant Marlinbob, he shoots X Class so I suspect his initals are either R O or R L. But interesting to hear none the less. What club is it you shoot with? PM me if you dont want to say on here, I feel our paths are destined to cross at some point this year!

Its my 30th Birthday in two weeks time, finances dictate that ones NRA membership will remain er... lapsed until then. So I suspect it will be Feb earliest before I can come and meet you. Unless there are some other conditions (such as being a HO approved club member) that would mean I can come earlier.

Cheers!

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by AD_K View Post
    Thanks Roy! I will take you up on that. Gally Hill was soo cold on Saturday morning that after about 3 shots from the 20 metre firing line I'd managed to loosen a rather large snow drift from the sloped roof behind me!!

Yes I was coated in snow, yes I fell over and NO the Marlin didnt get wet!! it was the only thing that didnt!

I actually meant Marlinbob, he shoots X Class so I suspect his initals are either R O or R L. But interesting to hear none the less. What club is it you shoot with? PM me if you dont want to say on here, I feel our paths are destined to cross at some point this year!

Its my 30th Birthday in two weeks time, finances dictate that ones NRA membership will remain er... lapsed until then. So I suspect it will be Feb earliest before I can come and meet you. Unless there are some other conditions (such as being a HO approved club member) that would mean I can come earlier.

Cheers!

Adam
    Yep - we are HO approved - I'll mail you some dates when I can get them all confirmed from the NRA !!

Speak later

Roy