Thread: Weihrauch HW100.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow thats impressive Fluff, all those shots from a Karbine thats about double the norm over a standard Karbine, even Weihrauch have it listed on there website as 50 shots in .177K guise. thats some nice tuning

I notice you have a .22 HW100 as well, I've never shot the .22 HW100 before and without wishing to get in to a calibre debate as its horses for courses etc how do you find the .22 flavoured HW100 Fluff?

Fluffybuck is offline Member of the .25 cal fan club
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Wow thats impressive Fluff, all those shots from a Karbine thats about double the norm over a standard Karbine, even Weihrauch have it listed on there website as 50 shots in .177K guise. thats some nice tuning

I notice you have a .22 HW100 as well, I've never shot the .22 HW100 before and without wishing to get in to a calibre debate as its horses for courses etc how do you find the .22 flavoured HW100 Fluff?
    Thank you. I'm rather proud too. One or two bbs members have done a full-fill chrono to verify the shot count and power.
    It has no temperature-related power fluctuation and the regulator will function up to 220-230bar, meaning that it could manage an extra mag or so of shots, if slightly over-filled.
    Not that I recommend it because 200 is the max recommended in the manual - but many "professional tuners" raise the working pressure of their "tuned guns" from 200 to 230bar as part of the enhancement process.

I have a mix of .177 and .22.
    The .177 is more versatile, but the .22 is more reliable at putting the rabbits down, if you can get within 30-35yds.
    My .22's are generally used for NV work, where getting close is easier than in daylight. My .177's are generally used for daylight shooting. I have the Rapid .20 because it's calibre is a good all-rounder that I'd take as my first choice if checking out a new shoot (due to unkown ranges and unknown location of warrens).