Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
Wow thats impressive Fluff, all those shots from a Karbine thats about double the norm over a standard Karbine, even Weihrauch have it listed on there website as 50 shots in .177K guise. thats some nice tuning

I notice you have a .22 HW100 as well, I've never shot the .22 HW100 before and without wishing to get in to a calibre debate as its horses for courses etc how do you find the .22 flavoured HW100 Fluff?
Thank you. I'm rather proud too. One or two bbs members have done a full-fill chrono to verify the shot count and power.
It has no temperature-related power fluctuation and the regulator will function up to 220-230bar, meaning that it could manage an extra mag or so of shots, if slightly over-filled.
Not that I recommend it because 200 is the max recommended in the manual - but many "professional tuners" raise the working pressure of their "tuned guns" from 200 to 230bar as part of the enhancement process.

I have a mix of .177 and .22.
The .177 is more versatile, but the .22 is more reliable at putting the rabbits down, if you can get within 30-35yds.
My .22's are generally used for NV work, where getting close is easier than in daylight. My .177's are generally used for daylight shooting. I have the Rapid .20 because it's calibre is a good all-rounder that I'd take as my first choice if checking out a new shoot (due to unkown ranges and unknown location of warrens).