Thread: xmas sort out found few of my old springers

xmas sort out found few of my old springers

decided to clear out my storage shed after xmas and opened my old 5 gun cabinet that was buried amongst the junk in the shed and found the following

BSA SUPERSTAR MK1 UNDERLEVER .22
    HW97K .22
    HW80 .22
    BSA METEOR .177
    GAMO STUTZEN UNDERLEVER .22

WAS WONERING WHAT THEY WERE DOIN IN MY SHED THOUGHT I MOVED MY CABINET IN THE HOUSE BUT NOW REMEMBERED BOUGHT A NEW VABINET AND FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE 5YR AGO

CHECKED THEM OVER AND APART FROM THE HW80 ALL NOW STILL WORK JUST NEED A GOOD CLEAN NOW THE HW80 IS 100% SNAFFU AND GOING IN THE BIN AS NOT WORTH SAVING (TOO MUCH WORK AND GEAR TO PUT RIGHT) THE REST I MIGHT GET CLEANED UP AND SEE WHAT THEY FETCH WAS WONDERING WHAT THE BSA'S AND GAMO GO FOR NOW ANY IDEAS GUYS
    AS I HAVE MOVED ON TO PRE CHARGED NOW AND ALREADY HAVE A GOOD FEW OTHERS IN MY HOUSE CABINET

CHEERS

ANDY

Cabinet is not for sale and i have not decided to sell the hw97k just yet as it is not sub 12ft/lb at present and has now been taken to my local fd to re tune back to original spec

the hw80 was in such a state that it has been destroyed now and disposed of only salvageable part would of been the outer casing as the rest was horrible and barrel bent stock smashed and internals rotton as was not inside my cabinet but underneath it and exposed to the elements so no good to man nor beast the other guns were all inside the cabinet padded with foam and blankets
    i was asking for rough guide incase i decide to sell them but only after i have fully cleaned and checked them over first to ensure that
    a/ they are safe to use
    b/ they are legal with the current vcr bill before deciding on selling
    just to answer your questions above AND THEN SALE OF THEM ONCE THEY ARE CHECKED OUT FULLY
    thanks andy
    Last edited by madandy; 13-01-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: MISSING INFO

suprised that there is not more interest in these great rifles just to update you all the hw80 is no longer alive and is gone the hw 97k i might be keeping for now the others i wanted to know what they would fetch if i was to sell them or trade them they have all been to my local RFD for cleaning and checkup and all working fine the cabibnet is not going to be for sale as i need it 12 guns to store so hope you all understand

PM's sent to all who have PM'd me
    thank you
    Andy

Smile

Cat

You've gone way over the top on the gamo stutzen, i have one that i bought brand new from our host (JSR) and i only paid £158.44 for it

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

how much you looking for on the superstar.
    Regards
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Catlover View Post
    Checking those sold I may be a tad over. Say £160-ish. When did you buy yours John?
    03/08/2007

Here it is

and here

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

thank you people some nice replies about these guns once i get them fully sorted i may sell them at the minute the stutzen is needing tuned down as was bought before all the low limits about as the hw97k all are used and well proven hunters was testing the water with these as i have to eventually drop my collection (wife says so) my local RFD gave me a good guide price for the BSA's today slightly more than £150 but not by much rest of my gear is going precharged way now so might be selling them soon to fund my next gun

cheers Andy

meteor now gone RFD gave me good deal on new set of 6-24x50 scopes with covers and 10 tins of pellets for it bargain could not miss that 1 out the superstar and the gamo may be up for sale soon depending on my other things selling or not to get another pre charged rifle .177