Thread: 2 x valuations please?

2 x valuations please?

Firstly - I have a Mk 1 BSA meteor (.22)which could do with going to make some space. It has a grooved stock and scope rail slots. Wood is perfect but the metal looks to have been 'cleaned' at some point and is probably a bit more silver/shiney than it should be? Open sights are intact and it all works fine.
    Second - a friend has a BSA Cadet Major (.177) which he would like to move on. Again, good condition and working order.

A rough idea of what each might be worth would be greatly appreciated before I can advertise them?
    Thanks in advance - MS.

Thanks Cat. That's about what I expected. Any advance on the Cadet Major?

BSA Cadet Major Guesstimate please???

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    BSA Cadet Major Guesstimate please???
    FWIW: I bought a very nice BSA Cadet Major recently for £60 and turned down an offer of £90 last week simply because I don't reckon I'd get another as nice as this one.

Cadet

I agree , some people treat these old classics with contempt - not rare but a superb quality airgun for less than some people spend on a tank of petrol The Cadet in any shape or form has a charm all of its own . One day Dealers will catch on and these will hit the £100 to 150 mark. Seems today a good average price is £60-90.
    Not up on variants but some were smoothbore /some rifled ( and following an article in one of the mags , the smoothbores are just as accurate ).
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "