Thread: Target Pistol Grips

Target Pistol Grips

I am interested in getting a set of grips made for my FWB 65. Rink grips seem popular but what grips do you favour?

Grips

Many many years ago I had some Bowlers made for my Model 90. I was looking at the Rink grips but they aren't cheap and maybe the money would be better spent on a new pistol.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    If you've got the standard non palm shelf grip, the FWB match grip is an improvement although they favour small hands. Leslie Bowler closed down years ago, and the Rinks are superb but expensive compared to the value of the pistol. Not a lot of other options. I treasure mine bought new in '72 but shoot a Steyr.
    Best regards
    Robin

is'nt there anyone on the forum that could rustle you up some grips out of some off cuts
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Hi, I got a set of Rink grips for my FWB65 ant it transformed the pistol as I shoot right handed but sight with my left eye. They offered and made a set of grips with a 7 deg offset to allow for this. They were expensive i suppose but getting hold of FWB grips is not easy and now my pistol will have a new lease of life for a lot longer.
    The grips were supposed to take four weeks to arrive and they arrived right on the day.
    I would have no hesitation in recomending them.

Iain D
    FWB 700 Universal, FWB65, Anschuz 1913, BSA Martini MK5, CZ452

Thanks for all your replies. I have acquired a very attractive set (and rare) set of Leslie Bowler grips from a kind-hearted BBS member and I look forward to trying them out. They might bag me those vital extra points.

I always liked morini grips. Fit me like a glove.
    There have been several types of FWB grips by the way. Changed during the years.
    For more info, check the website of druckluftwaffenonline.de
    Several different FWB grips there
    ATB,
    yana