Thread: Period Plaited Leather Sling & Uncle Mike Swivels For Sale.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up Period Plaited Leather Sling & Uncle Mike Swivels For Sale.

Now sold to BBS good guy david9d. Thanks for looking.

Period Plaited leather sling inc. Uncle Mike swivels, barrel band clamp, and butt stud for sale. Came off a 1980s HW80 which has long since gone, and I have been keeping it ‘just in case’, but now feel the funds it would raise would be more useful, seeing the recent rise in the cost of air gun ammo

Swivels and stud/barrel band would pass as new, Sling, which is tan, is in vgc, too, but is obviously not new. Would look the part on any collectable period springer however, as is, as stated, in vgc, and laced at both buckle ends to prevent flap flap (lace easily removed if required but leaving it on to sell as looks the part and does the job ).

Looking for £20.00 all in, inc. insured post. Can’t do photos at present unfortunately, but hope my BBS rep will reassure you that I can be trusted. Payment by cheque or cash by post only unfortunately, due to problems with PayPal at present.

First to post below with no caveats that they will take this sling, swivels, and stud/clamp set, and who then backs this up by p-m, will be the buyer. Thank you for looking .

Atb: G.

Ps. Also advertised in main For Sales, so if two people offer to buy, one on each thread, the time and date of the posts and p-ms as detailed, will come into play to decide the buyer, as is only fair .
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 18-01-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Yes please Gareth, I will take this lot.
    PM incoming
    David
    Old Dog Learning New Tricks

www.lomil.co.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by david9d View Post

Yes please Gareth, I will take this lot.
    PM incoming
    David
    ... Hi David, we deal again . Cheers for the p-m, and the above kit is therefore sold to you , Atb, and yhpm2: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.