Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BEST Non PCP Pistol?

Since 1982 I have owned and shot many many non PCP pistols for proper competition use and local gun club stuff. I had the very first FAS 604 in the UK and I've had FWB 90's an Airmatch 600 and used Pardini Fiocchi's and enjoyed them all. They are all incredibly accurate and all were reliable but the FWB was by far the best made, a true Rolls Royce of guns. The FAS and Pardini were next and the Airmatch last.
    I've shot FWB 80's and Walther LP3's but I would pick the 90 as the best non PCP pistol ever as it was made like a Swiss watch and a joy to use.
    FWIW I also had the first Walther CP1 which was a pain, I just never enjoyed C02 guns and all the hassle of charging it. The Morini I owned was a totally different animal and was and will be again, the best Match pistol I've ever used as it made my averages rocket as soon as I used it. Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    In my search to find a new pistol, the HW75 had not occurred to me.... Anyone got thoughts on this pistol??...mike.
    One small point to bear in mind is that you can't alter the sight picture - foresight blade or rearsight notch width. Whether you'll come to regret this in time ... ?

Iain

Wink Non pcp !!!

Thanks for everyones input, but after trying a number of pistols i am surprised that "for me" even from benchrest (eliminates my wobbles) my old Drulov shoots
    as well as any @ "club" level. The 21 is plastic & the most pig ugly cheap pistol I
    have ever seen, but with weights added + its 1 good feature its dream trigger @
    my age (over 21 ish) I can find no reason to change my pistol for purely fashionable / bling reasons, gawd i never had any street cred to start with just
    an annoying habit of sometimes! putting together fairly good scores with old or crappy looking guns much to my amusement...mike...

Do a search for Joniskeit Hurrican on google and you'll find their site. Its E900 new iirc. They are for sale sometimes on egun.de as well.
    ATB,
    yana