Thread: Sling swivel needed. Can anyone help please?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Sling swivel needed. Can anyone help please?

In return for a modest donation made in your name by yours truly to the Help For Heroes fund, has anyone got a barrel band standard style sling swivel in vgc for my ,177 Anschutz LG335 please?

Took the old one off when servicing said beauty, and for the love of me, just can't find it again (why I removed it in the first place is beyond me ). Thank you in anticipation of your help. Atvb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Catlover View Post

What diameter barrel is it Gareth?
    Will you accept oversized and pad it out?

Cat
    Hi Cat. Do you know what, my tiny little brain can't remember the diameter . I think it is 16mm, but will double check tonight. Many thanks . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ..... has anyone got a barrel band standard style sling swivel in vgc for my ,177 Anschutz LG335 please?

Atvb: Gareth.
    Sounds like a fair swop.

If you dont get sorted give me a shout.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Hi Cat. Do you know what, my tiny little brain can't remember the diameter . I think it is 16mm, but will double check tonight. Many thanks . Atb: G.
    Hi Cat,

Yep, 16mm it is . Can you help me? If too oversized however, think I'll slum it, and take up our I.J.'s offer of a helping paw . Cheers chaps: G.

Third option is that I think I may have one knocking about if the others don't come up trumps.
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by lightning22 View Post
    Third option is that I think I may have one knocking about if the others don't come up trumps.
    Cheers Rich, you're a top man, and I really appreciate it. Will up-date you for sure when I know what is happening . God I love this section, crammed full of good guys . Atb: G.

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post

If you dont get sorted give me a shout.

ATB
    Ian
    Cat's is 20mm, ergo too big, so how we fixed oh bestest buddy in the whole wide world ??? I'll even muster a polite giggle at your 'that's a fair swap' joke if you can help me oooot . Really don't want to have to get a brand new one, as really want a vgc second hand one to keep it all period(ish) an' all that ... I await your learned reply oh wise Grand Master of the Black Pudding Eckie Thump.

Swivles

Have a look hear if there any good let me have your address and i will get them posted .Cheers Old Bull

Sorry Gareth I only have a set of 13.5mm http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426182
    Last edited by Old Bull; 20-01-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Cat's is 20mm, ergo too big, so how we fixed oh bestest buddy in the whole wide world ??? I I await your learned reply oh wise Grand Master of the Black Pudding Eckie Thump.
    I always respond to a classy bit of creeping. Theres one winging its way south as we speak.

ATB
    Ian

I always respond to a classy bit of creeping. Theres one winging its way south as we speak.

ATB
    Ian
    Mr Jones. You are a lovely man, and I choose not to believe all the horrid things, that a certain Mr Jim Tyler chap says about you (well, not all of them, anyway ). Ha ha ha. Thanks Ian, greatly appreciated, and many thanks to Catlover, Lightning22, and Old Bull, for all your offers of help, too. All greatly appreciated . Atb: G.

ATB
    Ian
    Hi Ian, well it arrived today, is perfect, and I can't thank you enough ... A few quid will be added to my next H4H donation, in your name to show my appreciation . This just goes to show therefore, that despite all the rumours you are actually a very nice man, a very nice man indeed ... In fact, I'd go so far as to say that you are a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very nice man and I thank you from the heart of my bottom (cheers chum ). Atvb: G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 21-01-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: don't think I added enough 'verys' so wanted to ad just two more :-D

I choose not to believe all the horrid things, that a certain Mr Jim Tyler chap says about you (well, not all of them, anyway ). Ha ha ha. Atb: G.
    But they are true. All true.

Your very welcome Gareth.

ATB
    Ian