Thread: Sizerpacs on Auction Site (.177)

Sizerpacs on Auction Site (.177)

Hey all,

I've used Sizerpacs for over 20 years to size and store pellets and absolutely swear by them.

It's a pellet sizer with 10 5-shot compartments covered with a rotating lid, which exposes 5 pellets at a time - you size your pellets, then store them safely in the Sizerpac.
    Ideal for competitions as they hold just enough for 10 practice and 40 scoring shots..

I thought they were discontinued, never to be seen again but as I was browsing A Well Known Auction Site I came across someone knocking them out for £5.99 posted!

I've ordered one but there are 9 left...

Search on the Well Known Auction site for SIZERPAC

I should point out that I'm in no way affiliated to the seller - just passing on a link to really good piece of kit

Talking Sizerpack

Hi Eddie
    I have one of those.
    But mine is a long strip with seven compartments and it has forigen writing on it. You know the sort of thing, Mo, Tu, We etc.

Regards
    Target Bunny
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Didn't know how well they worked but I took a punt on two of these last month, based on your recommendation I'll have to give them a try
    Thanks,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com