Thread: bell target

bell target

hi members,i've been trying to get together a bell target league or at least a crew who want to shoot this discipline.i've found three seperate venue's and tried them all but no takers.
    i'm on the point of giving up-so one last try.are there any members who live within travelling distance of castle point in essex who would like to see a league in our area?if this interests you then p.m. me and i'll give you my phone number and we can discuss this.i have a target and could make more and venue's are easy in essex all thats missing are shooters.i even have some period guns to loan should this be needed.
    regards nik

If you get anywhere let me know and I will add the details to the Bell Target website.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    I hope you're successful! I wish I could participate: but the distance makes it a bit impractical!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone