I think you have to have reasonable expectations of what you're going to get. If you expect it to compete with £300 'scopes the chances are you'll be dissappointed. If you're not then IMHO you were probably wasting your money on the £300 'scopes in the first place.

However, they do only cost £60-70.

I've got three 'scopes on three guns now.

1: A Rhino 6-24x50 PA IR mildot. This is the duffer of the three. It's OK but not great. It's on my 9YO's S200.
2: A S/H Hawke Varmint 8-32X44 PA mildot. This is the best image quality. This is on my S400.
3: A Simmons Blazer 6-24 PA. It's as good as either of the others. It'll be fitted to my 11YO's S200 when it arrives in a couple of weeks.

The Blazer was £30 cheaper than the Hawke and to be honest I can't REALLY tell the difference in image quality, and it has the advantage 'cos it's a bigger objective. IMHO it's a much better image than the Rhino and it feels more "solid" too. It doesn't have the IR but, to be honest, for the FT & HFT we do it turned out it was a gimmick to satify the lads anyway. It's probably a really good tool for hunting but we just use the IR for farting about with.

I'd fully accept that they're all UTTER CRAP compared to a £300 'scope but then again I didn't have to pay £300 for them.

I think there's a lot of gun snobbery around trying to force you that you've got to have dearer and dearer gear 'cos you have to be able to show your mates that your serious about your shooting. Fact is, if you can't shoot (like me ) none of it'll help much.

Thank God that our club (Kibworth Shooting Ground) is not like that.