Thread: Help required pricing anschutz diopter

Help required pricing anschutz diopter

could anyone tell me what my diopters are worth please. ive listed them on EABY but wanted to place them on here really. i couldnt put a picture on here (dunno why) but if you go to the auction site and search for this item No. 110486370642 youll find them ok. any help appreciated so i can migrate them back to this site. ive also got a top quality hand stop which is easily as good as anschutz but doesnt have a makers name if anyone knows approx?
    please dont make offers on this thread as this just took 5 mins to type out!!
    cheers
    rich
    M.A.D FOR IT!

cheers
    rich
    Last edited by Spiderboy; 27-01-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Rearsight is nothing too special and a few series old now. Foresight is current; the model 6832 is available new at £58.24 from my preferred online shop. The equivalent new setup (6805 rear and 6832 foresight) is priced at £244.20 with hex keys, inserts etc. I would expect you to fetch £75 or so for the set - no good to me though as I'm LH!

Oh, and they aren't 10m specific - they are suited to both 10m air rifle and 25yd/50m/100yd small bore (.22LR) rifle.

Dom.

thank you very much another dom
    rich
    M.A.D FOR IT!