Thread: ASG CZ-75D Compact - .177 BB

ASG CZ-75D Compact - .177 BB

Just A quick question, does anyone know if it has blowback action, what its made from & is it any good ? The reason I ask is back in the good old days I used to own a CZ75 in 9mm para, so thought it might be nice to get one.
    Thanks
    Greg

cz75d

hi i got one it is a good pistol it does not have blowback but the slide does move it is made of abs plastic with a metal 17 shot mag it rips though a tin can at 11 meters . the trigger is very good with a nice smooth pull.my cz75 cost £65 with £5 p&p to my local rfd + what the rfd wants .for a low priced co2 pistol it is excellent. kind regards mark

Quote Originally Posted by royalscotsgrays View Post
    hi i got one it is a good pistol it does not have blowback but the slide does move it is made of abs plastic with a metal 17 shot mag it rips though a tin can at 11 meters . the trigger is very good with a nice smooth pull.my cz75 cost £65 with £5 p&p to my local rfd + what the rfd wants .for a low priced co2 pistol it is excellent. kind regards mark
    Hi Mark
    What size groups can you acheive with it ?
    ATB
    Greg

cz75

hi greg it can hit a coke can at 11 meters but i have not seen what it can do on paper i will have a look in the morning as i have been using my ruger superhawk and dan wesson revolvers kind regards mark

hi greg it can hit a coke can at 11 meters but i have not seen what it can do on paper i will have a look in the morning as i have been using my ruger superhawk and dan wesson revolvers kind regards mark
    Thanks for the reply Mark, how do the revolvers shoot accuracy wise ?
    ATB
    Greg

I just sold a super hawk, and although they are 6mm bb they are far more powerful and accurate then the S&W 586. They are also made great and the drum rotates rather than just a small mag. Very accurate at 10 yards.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanrich View Post
    I just sold a super hawk, and although they are 6mm bb they are far more powerful and accurate then the S&W 586. They are also made great and the drum rotates rather than just a small mag. Very accurate at 10 yards.
    Thanks for the reply, I used to have the S & W 586 & that was accurate, I wish I could afford the Super Hawk.
    ATB
    Greg

ruger

the ruger is in 6mm and with 6mm steel bbs it nearly folds a coke can in half at 11 meters and is accurate for a bb gun my wife got me a nickel one and it looks stunning and the dan wesson is in 177 bbs with brass shells and is just as good for looks and the way they feel i like them more than my s&w 586 6" but the s&w has a little bit better accuracy .kind regards mark

the ruger is in 6mm and with 6mm steel bbs it nearly folds a coke can in half at 11 meters and is accurate for a bb gun my wife got me a nickel one and it looks stunning and the dan wesson is in 177 bbs with brass shells and is just as good for looks and the way they feel i like them more than my s&w 586 6" but the s&w has a little bit better accuracy .kind regards mark
    Thanks for the info Mark, if I could afford one I'd get the Super Hawk, however my Brocock ME38 would probably never get used then. The ASG CZ75D is more in my price range.
    ATB
    Greg

itsaheadshot Guest
    hi sorry to gatecrash the conversation. The CZ is a fantastic pistol very cheap also the Steyr Mannicher aswell. Try looking at the Dan Wesson 8" revolver ASG that also is fantastic I use that more than my Ruger/SW now! I also have the airsoft version ASG Dan Wesson and that is awesome it rips apart targets and is very accurate. There is an airsoft version of the CZ75 by ASG coming soon I have one on backorder!!