Thread: Bulking

Sniper 296 Guest

Bulking

2250 Crosman Bulk Fill

This is a complete setup for your Crosman 2250. It comes with the 12 grm eliminator, ASA fitting, bottle mount and hose. No modification needed you can change back any time. You will get approx 500 shots per fill with a 3.5 oz bottle

SKU #2250 Special: $59.95

Could someone tell me from the advert above, where I can get a 3.5oz bottle and how much $59.95 dollers is!! cheers

Mart

Darren Petts Guest
    Why bother. After you've spent lots of cash on your Ratty it'll still be a Crosman. Put the cash towards a better gun in the first place. If you must do it be prepared for a power loss. I had one that did way more ft/lb on 12g than bulk!

nilly71 Guest
    Mart

For currency conversion

http://forium.money.msn.co.uk/curren...converter.html

Neil

Mart,
    the guy from Cooper T is a good guy to deal with and he will ship to the UK, but you are better ringing him for your wants as he doesn't check his e mail very often.

You can get a 3.5 oz bottle from Tim @ Mac1 airguns in CA ,USA for around $40, he also ships to the UK.

If you go for the 12 g eliminator you will have no work to do yourself just screw it in and away you go. There are cheaper ways of doing it but there is a need for some DIY then. You must also consider how you are going to fill your tank when and if you get one.

If done correctly you will not have any power loss, if you do a few valve mods then the power will go up. But as Darren says where do you stop, if like me you just like messing with Crosmans then OK, but if you want a better gun then buy something else.

I have eight 22xx guns and i love them all, but the bottom line is they are all just cheapo Crosmans.

HTH,

Steve.
    Firm but fair.

Sniper 296 Guest
    I know that crosman are not brill but its ok for what I use it for!

the tanks I was going to borrow my m8s diver bottle no and again if not get a cheap pump!

I have sepnt too much as it is so I might aswell finish the job!!

Cheers!

Mart

CalorGaz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper296
    the tanks I was going to borrow my m8s diver bottle no and again if not get a cheap pump!
    So you are intending to bulk fill it with compressed AIR ????

Mart,
    you need to run it on co2 not air!! Co2 runs at a typical pressure of between 800-1100 psi depending on temperature. Air from a divers bottle runs at over double that. Co2 bottles are designed to run with the lower co2 pressure.

You really need to understand the basics of co2 as a liquid and as a gas before you can get the best from your gun.

To get a paintball bottle refilled you need to either go to your local paintball site or invest in a bulk tank and refill gear, the latter is an expensive option.

Steve.
    Firm but fair.