Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
hi all

This is a quote from Mike who runs the IPAS at our Meets.

As Mike 'ewok' has said that he may be unable to come to the meet due to unforseen circumstances.

I have had another email stating that a member was going to attend but now is unable too, due to being stuck overseas.

I am going to try & get hold of some IPAS Plates so we can have the competition as normal.

If I am unable to get some plates I intend to use the Speed Memory shoot as the awarded competition, & the Shoot Your Cards Right as the fun shoot (which I only finished making at the weekend).

Click >>HERE<< for pictures.

Sorry for this however we WILL still have a good two days as we will be in good company

We was going only to do this one Meet this year, however that is always subject to change

Regards
Paddy.
That sucks ass, as the saying goes in the states by all accounts

Any chance of delta1 bringing his along if he’s got them yet? And/or maybe his shot timer?

i don’t mind recording the ipas scores for the day. all i did last time was shoot the ipas plates when no one was on them anyway so it will be just as much fun for me, if we can’t get some plates we could always re arrange some of the targets they’ve got at the greyhound, (if we were allowed for the day) it wouldn’t be regulation ipas but but square plate or bunni/crow its all the same fun