Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    looks like it

i suppose i can multitask and also be cheif beer tester

just leaving now, see you all later/tomorrow
    Cheeky git

See you in abit
    BE-HAPPY-OK

BigEars Guest
    Have a great time guys, I hope the weather is kind to you.

Have a fantastic time you guys, I wish we were there.
    Don't let Sol and Cookie win it all now I'm not going to be there
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Steaming down the m6 see you all in the bar.

Hurry up Mike, I'm all on my own. Who else is coming tp the hotel?
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

I'll be there early.

As I've not long got back from Edinburgh, if someone can save me a parking space near the back of the range, I'll finish the targets in the morning.

"Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

Good to see everyone again at the Greyhound & the Hotel

See you all again in about 8hrs

Quote Originally Posted by delta1 View Post
    I'll be there early.

As I've not long got back from Edinburgh, if someone can save me a parking space near the back of the range, I'll finish the targets in the morning.

No worries Rich we'll sort that for you.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Good luck and good shooting to all tomorrow! Wish we could be there.

Jim & Jan
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Have a great time folks! I'm gutted I can't be there but I have 2 essays to write, 2 exams to revise for and a portfolio to prepare, all happening in the next three weeks! Hopefully I'll get some time to shoot the first comps of the season at least...

Happy shootin'! See you in October for deffo!

Well, we have stopped for lunch and Helen has surpassed herself this time with a superb chicken curry and pappadums along with a sumptuous cold spread. It's a shame that turnout is so low, but the upside is that the meet is much more relaxed than usual and the organisers have plenty of time to enjoy themselves shooting.

Delta1's Ipas event has been a big hit and is very well organised, so thanks for your help and hard work Rich, it's very much appreciated.

We'll be starting the fun shoots soon, the snooker, the memory speed shoot and the bullseye comp so there's a full afternoon of events to enjoy.

We have a full programme of events lined up for tomorrow so if you're at a loose end, why not join us at 10 am?

A big thank you goes out to all the guys who took the time and trouble to be with us today - you're what the UBC is all about and I really hope that you're enjoying the meet as much as I am.

Massive thanks to Paddy, Helen, Sloane, sinead and Saffy for all their sterling work as usual

What a great day, not the turn out we had hoped for, but we still had the usual fun
    you would expect at one of our meets.

As Mike already said thanks to everyone who turned to support the club, a special
    Thank you to Richard for saving the day at the last minute, by bringing his now
    christened IPAS setup.

And finally the wonderful first family of the UBC, Paddy and Helen done us proud again
    Along with Sloane, Sinead and my favourite little Saffy. Thanks again guys.

I look forward to doing it all again tomorrow.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Hi All.

Just like to say thank you to everyone who turned up today, as Mike & Jason has said big thanks to Richard for sorting the IPAS & to Helen & my kids for supporting me & doing these Meets.

& thank you Jason & the Management Team for the presents you gave me, I didn't expect that at all

It was abit quieter in numbers, however we all still had a great day. The weather held out all day with lovely sunshine. The atmosphere was more relaxed & the banter was in full effect

I have put up some photos of today >>HERE<<.

I shall do a results thread tomorrow after Sundays events.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post

And finally the wonderful first family of the UBC, Paddy and Helen done us proud again
    Along with Sloane, Sinead and my favourite little Saffy. Thanks again guys.
    Sapphire's a big hit with everyone, isn't she?

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi All.

Just like to say thank you to everyone who turned up today, as Mike & Jason has said big thanks to Richard for sorting the IPAS & to Helen & my kids for supporting me & doing these Meets.

& thank you Jason & the Management Team for the presents you gave me, I didn't expect that at all

It was abit quieter in numbers, however we all still had a great day. The weather held out all day with lovely sunshine. The atmosphere was more relaxed & the banter was in full effect

I have put up some photos of today >>HERE<<.

I shall do a results thread tomorrow after Sundays events.

Regards
    Paddy.
    Your gift was just a small token for all your hard work, Paddy.

Looks as though the weather was excellent!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Your gift was just a small token for all your hard work, Paddy.

Looks as though the weather was excellent!

Jim
    The weather reports were quite bad Jim but luckily it held off.
    I'd also like to take this chance to say thankyou to the organisers of this weekend,to the very kind people who loaned me their pistols especially Jefl and Aitch(couldn't have won a thing without you guys),thankyou to Helen for the cracking nosh(the curry was gorgeous).

A cracking weekend so far,lets hope sunday is as good and good luck to you all

By the way...put me down for the next meet!
    Last edited by ikarma70; 01-05-2010 at 10:38 PM.