Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Fourth U.B.C MEET & COMPETITION 1st ~ 2nd May

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Had a great time yesterday, hope the weather stays nice for you today as well.
    Thanks to everyone for the work they've put into the meeting, another great day out. Wish I could be there today as well.
    Well done to Sol, who came 1st in about 6 events, just on the first day!

ATB
    Garry

I have to offer my apologies, I was fully expecting to be there today (Sunday) but on getting up this morning my back problem really kicked in. when I tried to pick up my two little puppies to put them out. We all ended in a crumpled heap on the kitchen floor where I had to stay for a while and I have been unable to stand up for more than 30 seconds at a time all day.

So, Sorry I couldn't make it Pad E., Cookie etc as I know how much effort you guys put in to these events and how much fun these meets are.

All the best

Bob
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post
    I have to offer my apologies, I was fully expecting to be there today (Sunday) but on getting up this morning my back problem really kicked in. when I tried to pick up my two little puppies to put them out. We all ended in a crumpled heap on the kitchen floor where I had to stay for a while and I have been unable to stand up for more than 30 seconds at a time all day.

So, Sorry I couldn't make it Pad E., Cookie etc as I know how much effort you guys put in to these events and how much fun these meets are.

All the best

Bob
    I hope all three of you are better!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post

All the best

Bob
    Hi Bob.

I do hope you & your puppies are ok.

Steve Prime said you was going to pay us a visit, hope to see you at either Kibworth or at Steve's Pistol Club.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by GarryP View Post
    Had a great time yesterday, hope the weather stays nice for you today as well.
    Thanks to everyone for the work they've put into the meeting, another great day out. Wish I could be there today as well.
    Well done to Sol, who came 1st in about 6 events, just on the first day!

ATB
    Garry

Thanks Gary.

& weldone to you for winning the Snooker with the tricky Gamo Falcon.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Thanks Paddy.
    It's a very nice trophy, I think the UBC has done Russ proud there.

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    great to meet you all again, and put some new faces to names.

ill upload the pics i took tomorrow.

my feet are still hurting from getting up in the middle of the night and being too tired to put shoes on to go outside, then finding myself a couple of meters in to a dense patch of stingy nettles. it didn't hurt for the first few steps then it kicked in

oh well, still had a great day
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Hi Pad E. Jim,

Well the puppies are fine but I'm still out of action at the moment. I have been suffering back pain for at least the last 3 months. I'm currently undergoing Physiotherapy which basically consists of a few back muscle stretching exercises. I got up this morning, slid out of bed onto the floor and did the alloted exercises. Having climbed up the furniture to a sort of semi-standing position I tried to go downstairs. On taking the first step down the pain was excrutiating and I couldn't easily move one way or the other. I eventually managed to get back to bed where I had to stay. eventually I managed to get down stairs (sideways) but I haven't been able to stand up straight all day. Mrs thinks I've done it on purpose to get out of the house work!
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.