Following my initial review, and having used the Viper for a few months now, I can only confirm my initial comments that I made a wise decision in purchasing it.

Like thousands of other keen shooters, I have used the scope both for field work and HFT competition and still feel impressed every time I look through its first class lenses. Having checked out the competition, and for that matter scopes costing three or four times the initial outlay of the Viper, I still reckon that it must be one of the best all-round scopes that is currently available, certainly within its price range and probably significantly more.

Thats only comments concerning the scope. What you also get is a first class service from a company that genuinely looks after its customers, allowing the strong user base to remain loyal to its products as new models are introduced. Bottom line, in my opinion, is first class optics for sensible money.

I have yet to check out the "Taipan" myself. However, even though I have yet to glance through its lenses, I know that it will be another quality product and as such I am in the process of saving up for one. In saying that, I also quite fancy a "Mamba".

Why pay more for less?

Good shooting folks,

Andy