Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MTC Taipan 4-16x50

do you think we could get a good offer on the posatge fishslapped... if we buy two..... i was talking to Gary... a very helpfull guy indeed...(thanks again Gary)... why did you move away from your shutter set up...

East Midlands, 6 chains from the graveyard.
    I've been using one of these for a few weeks now, thought I would address a couple of issues.
    The optics are as most people say, very good. I've not managed to get 'white out' except if my eye is badly misaligned with scope, so is not a problem at all.
    I first used it on my AirWolf, a rifle (like all of mine) that is used exclusivly for hunting, I was not 100% happy with the weight and balence for carrying around the fields.
    Next I tried it on my Savage thumbhole HMR, thats when for me it came into it's own , it brought the centre of balence back compared to the previous light weight scope and made a much better overall package, so thats the rifle it's staying on.
    The sunshade is removable, I tried this as when ordering mounts for the Savage I was unsure if sunshade would clear barrel, at the moment I've refitted the shade, but it is very close to barrel so I may yet remove it, I might even look to see if only one section can be fitted.
    All I need now is a new scope for my AirWolf, that Connect looks interesting, when are we going to get some details Gary?