Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buxted today!

Talking Buxted today!

Buxted - wow, what can I say! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

That was so much fun I can hardly sit still long enough to type, high as a kite I am!

Thinking about it, I shot a twig twice, with consecutive shots, at about 35 yards. That must be worth more than a dull reducer, so morally I have loads more points

I think we should do our Ford League to a standing,kneeling, prone format - but maybe with targets to UKAHFT rules.

The impromptu barbeque hit the spot perfectly (see what I did there).

Again my thanks to all, a grand day out indeed.

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    I also enjoyed the winter format. Better than the Biathlon as a winter shooting sport.

I managed to shoot Spencer's vine, that stopped him from swinging on it.

Thanks to all.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    I also enjoyed the winter format. Better than the Biathlon as a winter shooting sport.

Thanks to all.
    That's the spirit - vegetation shooters of Sussex unite! And you solved a potential Health and Safety issue too (or natural selection if you wish...)
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

I am in your clan!
    My first shot took out a really evil looking twig!...= 1 donut!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

With Spence, it could have lead to a Darwin award. Hmm, should I feel bad for ruining his fun? Naaah, I wouldn't be able to shoot for laughing if anything happened to him and we still had a few targets left.

Death to vegetation! Long live the revolution! Where's our resident Commissar/Citizen Smith, Matt, when we need him? (Loved the hat).

can we not....

....take a vote as to whether the ford league this season could be the 3 position format....of course to ukahft rules.could be interesting and different!
    mind you,buxted obviously do not understand the ukahft format ATALL
    i was so pleased to see at least 1 target over 25mm.....the rest,well they were ridiculous and soooooo much fun!
    very addictive me thinks.

ROB
    Feinwerkbau P70 HFT/Falcon Menace 4.5-18x56IR
    Daystate Airwolf MVT/Custom Shop 8-40x56
    HW97 thumbhole/hawke sr6

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Great format, great day, and thanks to Gary, Buxted's version of Fanny Craddock.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

most kind of you all buxted gents
    a great days fun
    thanks from us
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

Buxted

As everyone says a great day - one risk of shooting this format too often will be the woods will be stripped of all twigs and foliage - given the amount we seem to have shot.......

Really

Great fun, many thanks to the Buxted Boys for their hospitality, couldn't do that format too often though I got that many do'nuts I've put on nearly a stone in weight.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    As everyone says a great day - one risk of shooting this format too often will be the woods will be stripped of all twigs and foliage - given the amount we seem to have shot.......
    We've already ordered some more in .......
    ...... many thanks to all who turned up and made the day what it was.
    Andy Simpson's a sadist! ....... can I be any more concise? (vulgar references to female anatomy, can get one banned)
    Nice to see the Iden Wood lads. A sterling effort from Tony Archer, saw him top overall I believe.
    Obviously, congratulations to aunty and his crew, who were a whole 3 points in front of their nears-est rivals and took home the trophys.
    In Buxted's usual tradition, today was a mare! ....... but I concur, the 3 positional could give rise to another competitve & compact version of Sussex HFT. I hope those who haven't shot it so far are as equally receptive as those who have.
    Just don't let simmmo anywhere near the course.
    Thanks for the appreciative remarks about the char-grill ...... next time I should devote all my attention to the culinary aspects of the day, ....... I always shoot for $hit at home anyway.
    I'm looking forward to other clubs' endeavours, hopefully in the same vein .... stonking practice and bleddy good fun.

Gary.

arf!-tastic!

Gary you are a credit to your club....even carrying Simmmy doesn't bring you down!
    You are the 'forest gump' of Buxted!...I like Forest Gump

The shoots would not be the same without you!...a bit more room...but not the same!
    Think i will stop whilst ahead!
    XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Gary you are a credit to your club....even carrying Simmmy doesn't bring you down!
    You are the 'forest gump' of Buxted!...I like Forest Gump

The shoots would not be the same without you!...a bit more room...but not the same!
    Think i will stop whilst ahead!
    XX
    Maybe if you made like Forest and ran, you wouldn't be so fat.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    #######

Thanks Buxted for a great shoot and thaks GAry for taking my hint
    Last edited by Pontiac; 01-02-2010 at 04:13 PM.
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Spence, if I'd let you swing on that vine, your girlfriend would have hunted me down and beaten me to death with your remains.

Blood test/doctor says.. Gout. I have high uric acid and should cut down on meat (no chance!), booze (ok doc, but I don't drink. Should I start first then cut down?) and drink plenty of fluids. He won't prescribe anything unless I start having more flare ups (2 or 3 a year). So I shall continue to be La cojera diablo for the time being. Viva La cojera diablo!