Thread: AA Alpha Proj Grips

AA Alpha Proj Grips

Can anyone tell me where I can buy custom made grips for the Alpha Proj. The standard grips that come with the pistol are not bad, but I do miss the adjustable palm rest and the overall better shaped grip.

Air Arms do make the grips you are looking for. I have some on order and should have them this week. Not cheep at around £80ish

Best, in fact the only place, I could find anyone that could help was Julian Bond www.bgaltd.co.uk contact him and he will help.

Dave
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…

Thanks Dave, much appreciated.

Probably FAR cheaper to buy them from Alfa Proj! Tsjech stuff always WAY cheaper!
    Maybe the grip of the CO2 version fits?
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Air Arms do make the grips you are looking for. I have some on order and should have them this week. Not cheep at around £80ish

Best, in fact the only place, I could find anyone that could help was Julian Bond www.bgaltd.co.uk contact him and he will help.

Dave
    Rip-off Britain yet again!
    What is the excuse/reasoning/logic for this. My complete gun (Alfa Proj CO2), with anatomical grip and palm shelf cost £165 complete, delivered and VAT paid and now they want £80 for the grips in UK!!!!! It's unbelievable.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Do you have a link to where you bought it from? I've tried to get info for buying from Europe, but haven't found anything yet.

Cheers
    Garry

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    I got one from Surrey Guns

Quote Originally Posted by GarryP View Post
    Do you have a link to where you bought it from? I've tried to get info for buying from Europe, but haven't found anything yet.

Cheers
    Garry
    Yep, Julian Bond www.bgaltd.co.uk, not listed on his site, you will need to contact him.
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…

Quote Originally Posted by GarryP View Post

Cheers
    Garry
    I bought it from the manufacturers at Czeck RRP. They offered it to me after I suggested to them that the British importers were not doing them any favours with their high prices and no stocks. I've deleted my links, but do a translation of "gunshop" and variations of and look in www.google.cz
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Ok, thanks both

I have done some further searches and come up with the following site. Grips 14 look like the correct ones to me. http://www.alfa-proj.cz/en/products/...ssories/grips/

Further to my last post, here are all the details from an email I have just received from the shop in CZ........ ...

The grip no. 14 you are mentioning is for revolvers.
    Similar shape of grip for PCP pistols is no. 27 (not shown on web).
    Part no. is 466126 for RH
    and 466127 for LH

The price of the grip is EUR 48.00 incl. VAT and shipping to the U.K. will be EUR 20.00.

If you decide to order:
    We are sorry, but the e-shop is standardly running for CZ customers, where cash on delivery is mostly used.
    We are not able to process payments by credit cards, just bank wires and these are bringing rather high fees in comparison to such amounts to be payed.
    We usually agree with our foreign customers to receive a cash in a registered letter to save these fees.

If it is okay with you, please send EUR 68.00 in a R.L. to

ALFA - PROJ s.r.o.
    Attn. Mr. Tomas Cholava
    Zabrdovicka 11
    CZ-61500 Brno
    Czech republic

and we shall send the grip to you by return.
    Please, do not forget to mention your home address.

Best regards

Jaroslav Tabery
    ALFA - PROJ spol. s r.o.

Jaroslav Tabery was the guy I corresponded with when I bought the pistol.

If you order the grips, ask him how much the pistols are now! They only list the CO2 one on the website as far as I can see, but what is best, a PCP for £500+, +£80 for grips, or an out of fashion CO2 for a hopefully sensible price?