Thread: Beretta XX-Treme

boff180 Guest

Beretta XX-Treme

Hi guys,

What's your view on this blinged up 92FS??? Is it any better than the standard 92? Trigger pull? Accuracy?

I'm going on a bit of a shopping spree at the Shooting Show and have a CO2 pistol in my sights! I'd guess with the compensator that this might be slightly more accurate than the standard 92FS?

Thanks

Andy

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    It's not as good as it looks & certainly isn't worth the extra cost. The moderator is virtually a dummy and has no effect on accuracy. If you're looking for a Co2 the S & W 586 in 6", the Colt 1911, the standard 92FS or the Walther CP88 with the compensator are all good buys. Most of the Umarex silencers are pretty ineffective, try and get hold of a silencer adaptor that will accept a 1/2" unf silencer, you'll be much better off.

Hope this helps

ATB
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

blinged !!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul55 View Post
    It's not as good as it looks & certainly isn't worth the extra cost. The moderator is virtually a dummy and has no effect on accuracy. If you're looking for a Co2 the S & W 586 in 6", the Colt 1911, the standard 92FS or the Walther CP88 with the compensator are all good buys. Most of the Umarex silencers are pretty ineffective, try and get hold of a silencer adaptor that will accept a 1/2" unf silencer, you'll be much better off.

Hope this helps

ATB
    I fully agree with Paul& in particular i've found the 1911 to be the most accurate umarex, & certainly the best trigger...mike...