Thread: New LP10 today and Glasses Enquiry

New LP10 today and Glasses Enquiry

I added to my gun collection today. After having several Umarex CO2's and having Daystate and Steyr rifles, I finally got my LP10 today from Harry P himself. Been up twice this week to spend time with them deciding and im very happy with my purchase.

Does anyone have some shooting glasses they can reccomend for not an extortionate price? Having spent all my money on the gun I dont have £300 for a pair of shooting glasses.

I see that edinkille or however its spelt sells them, but was wondering if anywhere else does that folk have bought glasses from and would reccomend.

Glasses are mainly for covering my left eye as opposed to putting a lens in so do they do just eye covers perhaps, without looking like a pirate?! Arg!

Cheers

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by spikey58 View Post
    I added to my gun collection today. After having several Umarex CO2's and having Daystate and Steyr rifles, I finally got my LP10 today from Harry P himself. Been up twice this week to spend time with them deciding and im very happy with my purchase.

Does anyone have some shooting glasses they can reccomend for not an extortionate price? Having spent all my money on the gun I dont have £300 for a pair of shooting glasses.

I see that edinkille or however its spelt sells them, but was wondering if anywhere else does that folk have bought glasses from and would reccomend.

Glasses are mainly for covering my left eye as opposed to putting a lens in so do they do just eye covers perhaps, without looking like a pirate?! Arg!

Cheers
    sweat band and a piece of translucent plastic works for me
    to cover the left eye, not to piratical !!...mike...

Just buy a cheapo pair of reading glasses from somewhere like Poundland and remove the unwanted lens.
    You could then stick some tape over the other and there you go.
    Translucent tape may be best - I like to have some sense of light in my non aiming eye.
    Good choice of pistol, by the way.

shooting glasses

I got my shooting glasses from these people
    just send them your prescription ,they cost me about £110

http://www.eagleeyes.com/products/fi...am/index.lasso

Quote Originally Posted by spikey58 View Post

Cheers