Thread: Just a bit of info about rohm twinmaster

Just a bit of info about rohm twinmaster

Just a bit of info i found out about the rohm twinmaster regarding the trigger being not very good it might be common knowledge i dont know but here goes the second stage of the trigger is pretty hard but if you cock the gun manualy ie take the plastic cover of the cocking lever and pull the hammer back manualy its easy and as smooth as silk i had a pleaseant supprise....cheers bernard .....

sorry to hi jack but how did the blueing go on the AA
    Wanted S4** in need of TLC Project required WYG
    AA S410TDR .22 050370 Tench reg (AA S410 Classic .177 039396 Pre A/T Walnut T/Hole) AA s410k 1.77 Tench Reg HW90 .177 1268824

no problems with my trigger,if you cock the hammer and slide the safety on,you can set the trigger by dry firing it.

Trigger

Well what i can gether from manchester airguns its a design fault the actions to heavy for the trigger cocking it with the trigger if you are happy with yours fine just passing info on because thats been my only thing i dont like abt this but its funny they have put an external cocking leaver on the target model....

Quote Originally Posted by BERNARD View Post
    Well what i can gether from manchester airguns its a design fault the actions to heavy for the trigger cocking it with the trigger if you are happy with yours fine just passing info on because thats been my only thing i dont like abt this but its funny they have put an external cocking leaver on the target model....
    i wondered why they had a different cocking system on the target model to the sport/top.

Tryed it yet

Has anyone out there got the rohm tryed this yet mine is a different triger now it does work....?

Page 15 of the manual tells you this, and explains the two trigger modes, single action and double action.
    I have always used mine in single action when accuracy is required. Double action is fine for plinking at cans etc bur does tend to pull the point of impact around a bit.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

And the Twinmaster Match has an external cocking lever that avoids the whole situation.

Bob M

rohm

you expect more pressure on the trigger if you are using it to cock the action. For target shooting you would cock manually using the hammer.