Thread: Crosman 600 grips wanted

Crosman 600 grips wanted

I'm missing the left (thumb) side from the original brown plastic R/H set and looking to get either the missing single grip or a R/H or ambi set (preferably plastic but wood considered). I know about RBgrips in the USA but thought I'd see what else was available before buying there. I notice from the 'For sale' section that Crosman 600 grips have sometimes come up in the past. Anybody got anything? My location is Swansea but I can also use a Toronto address if that is more convenient.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi and welcome to the BBS, and collector's corner. If anyone out there has one, rest assured, this is where you'll find them . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Smile

I managed to get the missing grip from Lawrence Amatruda. As it happened, I had already sent the gun to Lawrie for a rebuild and re-finish when he located a spare grip, and it has come back today in very nice condition indeed. So I thought I'd confirm what several others on the forum have already posted, that Lawrie is an extremely helpful man if you want an older CO2 pistol restored to life.