Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buxted 15 UKAHFT 14/02/10

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    I suspected that oiy!!! was some sort of Oakie come hither, siren of the deep kind of call to lure innocent Hobbit's into their lair. Naturally, I trust them about as far as I can spit a .25 so I headed in the opposite direction as fast as my Hobbit feet could carry me.
    Ah yes .......now you mention it, I have heard the large Gent use the term vociferously and watched those within his vicinity pale considerably, especially Spence.
    I too, have always thought it prudent to take a U-turn, aunty's look of gluttonous expectation, an unnerving indication.
    Goodness me they're a tangled lot, those 'Oakies' especially on BDSM night I hear.

arf!

Listen..When we have furry feet with 11 toes...or more.., live in a network of burrows, tunnels and bolt holes...THEN you can cast doubt on our breeding / genda problems..
    At least we do it above ground!!
    My old Dad used to say; "If you want to push S""" uphill, use a wheel barrow!"

Hobbit Snobbit Gobbit!!

Arfobbit!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Listen.. we have furry feet with 11 toes...or more most of us being able to count to 31 without shoes.., live in a network of burrows, tunnels and bolt holes...you can cast doubt on our breeding / genda problems but just look at us.
    At least we do it above ground!!
    My old Dad used to say; "If you want to shoot S""" l, use a weihrauch!"

Hobbit Lords!!

Arfobbit!
    Yep looks like he was right.

Blue Monkey

Have you sorted a burger van for your rounds or do you want me to ask our bloke?
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Yep looks like he was right.

Blue Monkey

Have you sorted a burger van for your rounds or do you want me to ask our bloke?
    Personally i think to get a reasonable deal, we should try to stay loyal to one burger van....which one that is, i don't mind, quite like the lady we normally use but as you are offering to sort out the van, i say "Yes please"!

Keep out of my blue, can't get enough of it can ya!

Just bust my Spring....can't get another one, as they are out of stock of venom springs!
    (badges are here)
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    ... I think Chris is especially fond of our chap's breakfast baguette, whereas Spence may do his thinking with his pecker .......

..... breakfast baguette will win out methinks!

arf!

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    BBQ tomorrow?
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    BBQ tomorrow?
    Lob a few prawns in a Forderly direction Maximus old chap
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    No barbecue just a few doughnuts.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

''Cough'',''splutter'',''sneeze'' zzzzz