Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 200m with a 12ft/lbs .177 HW100?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by cubleycat View Post
    Hi every everyone, I am as you can see the cubleycat herself
    I see some of you think its fake, you are entitled to your own opinion and I thank you for not calling the police but just leaving it at that, but as for the sad looser (if you should read this) who did call the police in a cowardly fashion I hope you realise you have only served to further damage the already troubled name of the shooting community by getting the police involved! the only offence committed here is by you for wasting police time by telling them lies, I do not nor have ever had firearms or ammo nor have I ever indicated such!
    I hope you have a visit from the police over this, I have involved the IPCC so the Sargent will be getting an ear full soon for carrying out a search in an aggressive manor thanks to your lies.

Anyway I will do another 200meter + shot with the aid of a chrono for those who still doubt its authenticity.
    I set the scopes by packing under the rear of it with 5mm of cardboard, then set out a target ten meters away and set it so the pellet hit 30cm above the aim point, this should give you an idea how much elevation I had (just in-case anyone would like to try it for them selves). The elevation is not that visible when you look at the barrel!

“I swear on the Holly Bible, my mothers grave and my life that the 200meter shot is not fake”

I have nothing to gain by making a fake video.

well im new to the forum and regained my long lost interest in shooting ... @cublecay ... good on ya and yes i believe you did it, and have to say in all honesty that if i get to be HALF as good of a shot as you are .... then i will be a very happy bloke ....... well done to you

100 good, 200 better!

I see this as a good challenge, several times we have put a target at 100 metres at our club, just a tin can on a string or a paper targte, and see if you can get it. You can use the puffs of sand when you miss to help zero in.

Might have to setup a 200 metre test on the permission :-)

Even the Romans knew that the perfect trajectory for range was 45*.....
    Try shooting across a flat calm lake, and you will be amazed at the distance covered... If you can even see the splash at those distances..

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter259 View Post
    I watched this and had doubts about it as well!! Seems an awfull long shot not to be effected by wind or something!!
    Plonker.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

long range target shooting

hi there, new member here, was reading this post and am amazed at what can be achieved with a sub 12 ft lbs air rifle, cubbleycat sure sounds like a talented individual, I have a sub 12ft lbs 177 rapid 7 and would love to be able to replicate these results, next still day im going out to my permission with my range finder to see what I can do, will start at 80 yards and work my way out if im capable that is, this site is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1988rapid7 View Post
    hi there, new member here, was reading this post and am amazed at what can be achieved with a sub 12 ft lbs air rifle, cubbleycat sure sounds like a talented individual, I have a sub 12ft lbs 177 rapid 7 and would love to be able to replicate these results, next still day im going out to my permission with my range finder to see what I can do, will start at 80 yards and work my way out if im capable that is, this site is great!!
    Be interesting to hear how you get on.
    I STILL MISS MY EX
    But My Aim IS Getting Better!