Thread: 200m with a 12ft/lbs .177 HW100?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just feel sorry for those people afflicted by the "green eyed monster".
    Just because they can't do something; they have to assume it's impossible for everyone else too.
    Sad people indeed.

secretagentmole Guest
    I target shoot .177 to 70 metres on still days! I can't understand the nay sayers!

whoever reported her to the police should take themselves into a quiet darkened room and SLAP themselves repeatedly!
    This lady has helped hundreds of people over the years with advice on NV cam set-ups etc,she is an honest upstanding member of our sport and for some jealous scumbag to phone the police and report her.... she is a huge benefit to our sport,and you sir are a complete ARSE!

200 yards with a.22lr rifle

wow, there are a lot of comments about this subject. I was at the Spring into action weekend and I was watching someone shooting a .22 rimfire at 200 yards, when the target went down after 10 rounds, he had made no score. To be fair, it was windy, but he was unable to correct his aim for the second string. I had to go shoot my own comp so I missed his further adventures, but from the effing & jeffing I could hear, I feel his struggle continued!! I can't imagine 200 yds with a 12 ft/lb rifle, but it proves that certain people rise to the challenge, no matter how difficult.

well i believe it is well possible this guy obviously dose http://youtu.be/u3BUnHiv6AA
    .177 STEYR HUNTING SCOUT SA FULL CARBON SHROUD BUSHNELL ELITE 4200

Your turning your Air rifle into more of a Air mortar at these ranges lol
    Weihrauch HW100KT .22 - A/A Superlite S410 hunter .177 - Webley and Scott Tracker .22 springer

Jeez, what is it with some people? A, you should not judge people by your own standards and B, I think the real problem is male egotism! They cannot believe a woman could be capable of using a gun, my better half could shoot the nads of a flea at a hundred yards.