Thread: 200m with a 12ft/lbs .177 HW100?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Your welcome Emma sorry to hear about the good for nothing that seems to open there mouth before putting there brain in gear and trying it out before whinging about it and cause greif.
    to tell the truth Emma i too at first thought no-way when i saw your video on you tube but thought is it possible go and try first then have a moan if it can't be done so set tin targets from 100 yards that i knew i could hit out to 200yards at 10 yard intervals with 8 tins marking 200yards then when hit at 200yards would prove it not a fluke to hit again and it works so could not moan but have to agree

When saw this thread about it just had to speak up and join the 200 yard club takes patience and time and lots of good fun to do it but yes it can and has been done by more than one person and everyone can do it if you try no matter what airgun you have, you just need patience and the will to win

And as for all the doubters and for the no good timewaster that thought it funny to call police and waste there time there is only one thing to say

"BEFORE DOUBTING ANYONES CLAIMS OF WHAT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT TRY IT YOURSELF TO PROVE IT CANT BE DONE, TRY MORE THAN 5 SHOTS AND USE A FULL TIN OF PELLETS IF NEED BE THEN IF IT IS IMMPOSSIBLE AFTER YOU HAVE CHECKED THE WIND, POWER OF YOUR AIRGUN, PELLETS AND GEAR AND EVERYWAY YOU CAN TO HIT THE SAID TARGET THEN GIVE AN OPINION, OTHERWISE YOU CAN IF LIKE ME SPEAK UP AND HAVE YOUR SAY ABOUT THINGS."

Airgunning already has people trying to ban it or make it fully licencesed and does not need things that cause bad press about it making it easier for them in govenment to kill the sport off without thinking of the problems that it will bring.

May the flea's from a thousand sweating camels infest the nether regions of the good for nothing that thought it was fun to call the police about something he has never tried to do because they can't use there airgun correctly

cheers

Andy
    Not enough space to write the collection but 5 gun cabinets and a big shed does the trick
    "SHOOT IT, SKIN IT, COOK IT, EAT IT " and my favourite only a blind man says "i cant see the target in my scope" and is telling the truth

It makes me happy

It makes me happy that everyone is trying the 200meter shot and more so that the idiot who called the police is getting such bad karma (what a plonker you are you little man)
    Big thanks to all of you on airgunbbs for your support and making me so welcome

Quote Originally Posted by cubleycat View Post
    It makes me happy that everyone is trying the 200meter shot and more so that the idiot who called the police is getting such bad karma (what a plonker you are you little man)
    Big thanks to all of you on airgunbbs for your support and making me so welcome

Hi CubleyCat,

just a quick note to say I've enjoyed some of your UTube videos you made.