Quote Originally Posted by madandy View Post
just thought i would have my say on this seeing as everyone else seems to be haveing a post fest

Cubleycat good on you nice shooting keep it up and yes to the others who seem to be greatly confused by the fact that someone who decided to share with everyone her skills and that a LEGAL air rifle can indeed strike cans and still knock them over and hole one at the 200m distance she has stated and proved why doubt it

Answer is you doubt her because you cant do it and are scared to try it, given the right conditions and skill of the shooter, scope setup and good selected pellets then you could do the same so go try it.

I decided to try it and took me a few shots (45 to be exact) with 5mph wind from the left to right and all i can say is yes it works used the same pellets jsb exacts .177 weight 8.4g but used both my Air Arms EV2 mk1 776 on the chrono and my s410 .177 was 780 muzzle energy on the chrono so both LEGAL set shot on my permission land with the owner present, used a archery bow rest front and rear sat on a shooting stool and played never tried this range untill seeing the vid useually dont shoot beyond max 70yrds at paper targets so was interesting to try it and i had such a grin when the tin i placed went over that i placed with a lasered 200m distance from me then paced and measured by tape to be sure

So to all the doubters before you say "cant be done, fake, lier, that can not be true " go and play try it if you hit then you know if not practice till you do because it is possible

and yes i have saw 64 videos of cubleycats videos with interest and tried a few and can only say "Cubleycat great shooting good skills great vids and keep it up one day you might try competitions you would love it or you could start a doubting people school and charge them to learn how to do it because they seem to love watching free vids of how to do it and saying fake etx so say charge them for the visit one tin of pellets for the privilage of a live demonstration then see and take a photo of there faces once proved wrong, collect the tin of pellets and make a photo gallery with names of the doubters now that would be worth a tin of pellets anytime "
cheers Andy
Sweet, I am so glad to see someone else has tried it and succeeded, why the IDIOT who spat his dummy out and called the police because he didnt believe it possible didnt try it him self I don't know but what a big baby you are who ever you may be, why don't you be a man and come forward and admit you were wrong and apologize like a proper man would do, call your self a shooter, more like a disgrace.

Well done madandy and thanks for the kind comments
Emma.