Thread: 200m with a 12ft/lbs .177 HW100?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Outstandingly Beautiful North Wales (near Mold)
    I think you should start the "C200C" Emma.

Anyone who hits a can at 200 yards using a sub 12 ft lb airgun (verified of course) could then become a member of the Cubleycat200Club.....

I shall be trying for membership when the wind is still enough - but don't hold your breath 'cos I bet this feat is harder than you make it look!

Cheers,
    Ian

im 15. and not specifically a good shooter and because of cubley cats 100 yard video it inspired me to try and after a few shots i hit a coke bottle at 100 yards and then could reguarly hit when i knew were to aim. and i used 177. hw100tk. and was suprised how loud it was when the pellet hit the bottle. and what power it still carried. not one bit of me doubts that video. in fact il be trying it myself aswel

well i just joined this forum so hi all, and one of the first post i read was this one i have been shooting for years and have to say that Cublycat puts 99.999% of us to shame well done girl its nice to see women enjoying the sport and to see one that can shoot this well is great i cant believe that there are people out there who question her ability and can only presume it must be down to jealousy
    keep up the good work girl and i look forward to looking at your other vids on the tube

best regards
    Andy
    Gamo Phox .22
    BSA Lightning SE GRT .22
    tuned XS78 .22

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    well i just joined this forum so hi all, and one of the first post i read was this one i have been shooting for years and have to say that Cublycat puts 99.999% of us to shame well done girl its nice to see women enjoying the sport and to see one that can shoot this well is great i cant believe that there are people out there who question her ability and can only presume it must be down to jealousy
    keep up the good work girl and i look forward to looking at your other vids on the tube

best regards
    Andy
    Thanks Andy, I hope you enjoy the other videos.

best regards
    Andy
    Gamo Phox .22
    BSA Lightning SE GRT .22
    tuned XS78 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Talbot09 View Post
    im 15. and not specifically a good shooter and because of cubley cats 100 yard video it inspired me to try and after a few shots i hit a coke bottle at 100 yards and then could reguarly hit when i knew were to aim. and i used 177. hw100tk. and was suprised how loud it was when the pellet hit the bottle. and what power it still carried. not one bit of me doubts that video. in fact il be trying it myself aswel
    Welcome to the forum Talbot09, I hope you have lots of fun shooting, keep it safe and good luck with the 200yard shot

cubleycat is legit and a great shooter, i have watched all her vids

please make some more videos emma, it's been ages and they are excellent thank you for making them

Accurate shooting there great vids !

top shot , great vids.

Nick
    Welcome To Reality The Year of The Diamond Dogs

Good shooting...cant believe the haters!