Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 200m with a 12ft/lbs .177 HW100?

Yeah ive watched them too, clubbycat presents too much information in the video that cant be faked and still they are doubters ?

What does it take for some people to just take it as possible ?

If anyone doubts it, do the same and find out i say

great vids and shooting cubbycat

200 metre shot

The rangemaster pellets must be worth having if they can hole a tin can at that distance.

In the US, 200yd .22 rimfire competitions are quite common and surprisingly accurate! In Michigan (when I lived there) we had one comp a year, but elevation was always the problem. From 25yds to 50m was 10 clicks up on an Anschutz iron sight. 50m to 100yds was 40 clicks. Most shooters were using scopes for the 200yds shoot.

Bob M

Yeah i was pretty suprised it holed still too

verminhunter is offline The founder of the FAC .25 Big Boys Fan club
    Quote Originally Posted by cubleycat View Post
    Hi every everyone, I am as you can see the cubleycat herself
    I see some of you think its fake, you are entitled to your own opinion and I thank you for not calling the police but just leaving it at that, but as for the sad looser (if you should read this) who did call the police in a cowardly fashion I hope you realise you have only served to further damage the already troubled name of the shooting community by getting the police involved! the only offence committed here is by you for wasting police time by telling them lies, I do not nor have ever had firearms or ammo nor have I ever indicated such!
    I hope you have a visit from the police over this, I have involved the IPCC so the Sargent will be getting an ear full soon for carrying out a search in an aggressive manor thanks to your lies.

Anyway I will do another 200meter + shot with the aid of a chrono for those who still doubt its authenticity.
    I set the scopes by packing under the rear of it with 5mm of cardboard, then set out a target ten meters away and set it so the pellet hit 30cm above the aim point, this should give you an idea how much elevation I had (just in-case anyone would like to try it for them selves). The elevation is not that visible when you look at the barrel!

“I swear on the Holly Bible, my mothers grave and my life that the 200meter shot is not fake”

I have nothing to gain by making a fake video.

Cubley me darling dont worry your little heart out, well done, I too do long range shooting for fun and 200mts is a long way for a pellet to travel but your doing it girl so good on you.
    Most of these rambo's on here luv cant shoot a barn door let alone tins at 200mts.
    well done.
    I'm forever blowing "Bubbles"

Emma,

nice write up in Aprils Airgun shooter.

safe shooting

julian

ps. Nice shooting by the way

Quote Originally Posted by jbb View Post
    Emma,

nice write up in Aprils Airgun shooter.

safe shooting

julian

ps. Nice shooting by the way
    Thanks JBB, I am getting well know for my shooting

Thumbs up Great shooting

I too have watched the videos and can say nothing but GREAT SHOOTING!.Dont you just love the type of people that dismiss things as impossible without trying for themselves.Personally i found them entertaining and encouraging.Keep up the great videos please and i hope your bad experience hasnt dampend your spirits too much.ATVB.Daz.
    Daystate airwolf mvt,hawke sidewinder 8-32x56 sr12ir,airstream silencer,harris 9-13 swivel bipod.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/719/11072009410.jpg

Thumbs up

Hi every everyone, I am as you can see the cubleycat herself
    I see some of you think its fake, you are entitled to your own opinion and I thank you for not calling the police but just leaving it at that, but as for the sad looser (if you should read this) who did call the police in a cowardly fashion I hope you realise you have only served to further damage the already troubled name of the shooting community by getting the police involved! the only offence committed here is by you for wasting police time by telling them lies, I do not nor have ever had firearms or ammo nor have I ever indicated such!
    I hope you have a visit from the police over this, I have involved the IPCC so the Sargent will be getting an ear full soon for carrying out a search in an aggressive manor thanks to your lies.

Anyway I will do another 200meter + shot with the aid of a chrono for those who still doubt its authenticity.
    I set the scopes by packing under the rear of it with 5mm of cardboard, then set out a target ten meters away and set it so the pellet hit 30cm above the aim point, this should give you an idea how much elevation I had (just in-case anyone would like to try it for them selves). The elevation is not that visible when you look at the barrel!

“I swear on the Holly Bible, my mothers grave and my life that the 200meter shot is not fake”

I have nothing to gain by making a fake video.
    It's a bit sad someone, especially another shooter, has felt the need to report you. Got to admit 200m is impressive with 12fpe, every credit to you.
    Last edited by Dave Ramshead; 06-03-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: correction y to m
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/
    Staffordshire Custom Rifles - Maverick & MTC Connect

It may seem unrealistic to make a hole in the can at 200m
    I haven't seen the video. Maybe its realistic with soft drink cans, made of aluminium compared to hard "tins" (tinned steel cans) ...?

I seem to remember buying a BSA Meteor new in about 1978. With it came a safety leaflet warning that pellets could travel up to 350 yards. Don’t suppose there is a cat in hells chance of hitting a bus at that range, but a HW100 at 200 seems quite feasible.

Why do people always doubt what they can’t achieve themselves? Try it before you knock it.

Great shooting keep it up.
    Last edited by Falcon25; 07-03-2010 at 11:32 PM.
    Custom Target Woodwork www.customtargetwoodwork.co.uk
    Feinwerkbau P70FT-FWB-Steyr LG100FT-Steyr LG110FT-Steyr Hunting5 Scout-Hammerli Lp 20 Pro-CP88 Target Nickel-HW77-HW97K-HW98-Hw85-HW95 The Falcon man.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon25 View Post
    I seem to remember buying a BSA Meteor new in about 1978. With it came a safety leaflet warning that pellets could travel up to 350 yards. Don’t suppose there is a cat in hells chance of hitting a bus at that range, but a HW100 at 200 seems quite feasible.

Why do people always doubt what they can’t achieve themselves? Try it before you knock it.
    Here Here

The furthest i have shot is 93 meters, at paper target on wood, but it didn't break the paper!

What was the size of the grouping? Mine was about 5-7inch spread from what i could tell at the slight marks on the paper sounds like i could learn a thing or two from you!

Nice shooting!

Hi thats strange, according to Hawke chairgun you should have about 4ftlbs energy at 100yards!
    I dont know what the grouping would be like at 200meters, I just go lucky if I hit the tin can LOL. The results were inconsistent,most times it only dented the cans but occasionally it did puncture them with a Daystate rangemaster