Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 200m with a 12ft/lbs .177 HW100?

Quote Originally Posted by madandy View Post
    just thought i would have my say on this seeing as everyone else seems to be haveing a post fest

Cubleycat good on you nice shooting keep it up and yes to the others who seem to be greatly confused by the fact that someone who decided to share with everyone her skills and that a LEGAL air rifle can indeed strike cans and still knock them over and hole one at the 200m distance she has stated and proved why doubt it

Answer is you doubt her because you cant do it and are scared to try it, given the right conditions and skill of the shooter, scope setup and good selected pellets then you could do the same so go try it.

I decided to try it and took me a few shots (45 to be exact) with 5mph wind from the left to right and all i can say is yes it works used the same pellets jsb exacts .177 weight 8.4g but used both my Air Arms EV2 mk1 776 on the chrono and my s410 .177 was 780 muzzle energy on the chrono so both LEGAL set shot on my permission land with the owner present, used a archery bow rest front and rear sat on a shooting stool and played never tried this range untill seeing the vid useually dont shoot beyond max 70yrds at paper targets so was interesting to try it and i had such a grin when the tin i placed went over that i placed with a lasered 200m distance from me then paced and measured by tape to be sure

So to all the doubters before you say "cant be done, fake, lier, that can not be true " go and play try it if you hit then you know if not practice till you do because it is possible

and yes i have saw 64 videos of cubleycats videos with interest and tried a few and can only say "Cubleycat great shooting good skills great vids and keep it up one day you might try competitions you would love it or you could start a doubting people school and charge them to learn how to do it because they seem to love watching free vids of how to do it and saying fake etx so say charge them for the visit one tin of pellets for the privilage of a live demonstration then see and take a photo of there faces once proved wrong, collect the tin of pellets and make a photo gallery with names of the doubters now that would be worth a tin of pellets anytime "
    cheers Andy
    Sweet, I am so glad to see someone else has tried it and succeeded, why the IDIOT who spat his dummy out and called the police because he didnt believe it possible didnt try it him self I don't know but what a big baby you are who ever you may be, why don't you be a man and come forward and admit you were wrong and apologize like a proper man would do, call your self a shooter, more like a disgrace.

Well done madandy and thanks for the kind comments
    Emma.

Your welcome Emma sorry to hear about the good for nothing that seems to open there mouth before putting there brain in gear and trying it out before whinging about it and cause greif.
    to tell the truth Emma i too at first thought no-way when i saw your video on you tube but thought is it possible go and try first then have a moan if it can't be done so set tin targets from 100 yards that i knew i could hit out to 200yards at 10 yard intervals with 8 tins marking 200yards then when hit at 200yards would prove it not a fluke to hit again and it works so could not moan but have to agree

When saw this thread about it just had to speak up and join the 200 yard club takes patience and time and lots of good fun to do it but yes it can and has been done by more than one person and everyone can do it if you try no matter what airgun you have, you just need patience and the will to win

And as for all the doubters and for the no good timewaster that thought it funny to call police and waste there time there is only one thing to say

"BEFORE DOUBTING ANYONES CLAIMS OF WHAT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT TRY IT YOURSELF TO PROVE IT CANT BE DONE, TRY MORE THAN 5 SHOTS AND USE A FULL TIN OF PELLETS IF NEED BE THEN IF IT IS IMMPOSSIBLE AFTER YOU HAVE CHECKED THE WIND, POWER OF YOUR AIRGUN, PELLETS AND GEAR AND EVERYWAY YOU CAN TO HIT THE SAID TARGET THEN GIVE AN OPINION, OTHERWISE YOU CAN IF LIKE ME SPEAK UP AND HAVE YOUR SAY ABOUT THINGS."

Airgunning already has people trying to ban it or make it fully licencesed and does not need things that cause bad press about it making it easier for them in govenment to kill the sport off without thinking of the problems that it will bring.

May the flea's from a thousand sweating camels infest the nether regions of the good for nothing that thought it was fun to call the police about something he has never tried to do because they can't use there airgun correctly

cheers

Andy
    Not enough space to write the collection but 5 gun cabinets and a big shed does the trick
    "SHOOT IT, SKIN IT, COOK IT, EAT IT " and my favourite only a blind man says "i cant see the target in my scope" and is telling the truth

It makes me happy

It makes me happy that everyone is trying the 200meter shot and more so that the idiot who called the police is getting such bad karma (what a plonker you are you little man)
    Big thanks to all of you on airgunbbs for your support and making me so welcome

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by astraman1 View Post
    i would have thought it very possible to do

i think alot of people see that we shoot live things out to 40 yards ish and think that is all they are capable of like they just fall to the floor after that when if you have the right angle then they will go alot further

good on you for shooting out to that range and seeing hat you can do

if you ever want an independant witness i dont think im far away

keep it up

making me want a .177 now

just gonna look for the 200 yard shot now
    it is not just the .177 that can do it i have tried it with both .177 and .22 and both are capable of hitting the 200yard mark .177 slightly easier but the .22 needs more angle due to the dropoff being greater due to gravity but just a tad harder but try it and see you will have great fun and a big grin once you work it out 200yards from a sub 12ft/lb Airgun is possible with practice, time, weather and patience
    have fun
    Andy
    Not enough space to write the collection but 5 gun cabinets and a big shed does the trick
    "SHOOT IT, SKIN IT, COOK IT, EAT IT " and my favourite only a blind man says "i cant see the target in my scope" and is telling the truth

Quote Originally Posted by cubleycat View Post
    It makes me happy that everyone is trying the 200meter shot and more so that the idiot who called the police is getting such bad karma (what a plonker you are you little man)
    Big thanks to all of you on airgunbbs for your support and making me so welcome

Hi CubleyCat,

just a quick note to say I've enjoyed some of your UTube videos you made.

Quote Originally Posted by madandy View Post
    it is not just the .177 that can do it i have tried it with both .177 and .22 and both are capable of hitting the 200yard mark .177 slightly easier but the .22 needs more angle due to the dropoff being greater due to gravity but just a tad harder but try it and see you will have great fun and a big grin once you work it out 200yards from a sub 12ft/lb Airgun is possible with practice, time, weather and patience
    have fun
    Andy
    unfortunately i only have my garden at the moment which is 17 yards at most with me right up against the wall in the kitchen

Admission

IT WAS ME
    I am the one who called the police
    Cubley cat was getting all the attention a on YouTube I had to do something
    Everybody was talking about how good she is and how good her videos are so I just had to do it so that she would get removed from youtube and people would watch my channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ghostmaker1970?feature=mhw5

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just kidding love you Em I cant believe some people I know everybody has said it but why do people judge others by thier own lack of ability ? Anyone who has not seen Emma shooting can find links to her shooting the HW100 in my favourits. Sorry cant resist a wind up and it is April 1st

ATB Silent Sentinel
    The Ghost Maker

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Silent sentinel View Post
    IT WAS ME
    I am the one who called the police
    Cubley cat was getting all the attention a on YouTube I had to do something
    Everybody was talking about how good she is and how good her videos are so I just had to do it so that she would get removed from youtube and people would watch my channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ghostmaker1970?feature=mhw5

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just kidding love you Em I cant believe some people I know everybody has said it but why do people judge others by thier own lack of ability ? Anyone who has not seen Emma shooting can find links to her shooting the HW100 in my favourits. Sorry cant resist a wind up and it is April 1st

ATB Silent Sentinel
    The Ghost Maker
    LOL what you like?

Well I am like an adult but much sillyer

ATB SS
    Ghosty

Great shooting - keep making the videos....

Stop trying to discredit her you whingers the HW100 is a fantastic gun & Cubleycat is a fantastic shot enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Paul View Post
    Stop trying to discredit her you whingers the HW100 is a fantastic gun & Cubleycat is a fantastic shot enough said.
    'ere 'ere mate,thoroughly agree

Some people have to justify there inabilities sad but true by bring into disrepute somebody else's ability.
    Instead of learning from them and improving there own.

Keep up the good work Chublycat i enjoy your video's may you keep on making them.
    Wanted S4** in need of TLC Project required WYG
    AA S410TDR .22 050370 Tench reg (AA S410 Classic .177 039396 Pre A/T Walnut T/Hole) AA s410k 1.77 Tench Reg HW90 .177 1268824

Outstandingly Beautiful North Wales (near Mold)
    I think you should start the "C200C" Emma.

Anyone who hits a can at 200 yards using a sub 12 ft lb airgun (verified of course) could then become a member of the Cubleycat200Club.....

I shall be trying for membership when the wind is still enough - but don't hold your breath 'cos I bet this feat is harder than you make it look!

Cheers,
    Ian

im 15. and not specifically a good shooter and because of cubley cats 100 yard video it inspired me to try and after a few shots i hit a coke bottle at 100 yards and then could reguarly hit when i knew were to aim. and i used 177. hw100tk. and was suprised how loud it was when the pellet hit the bottle. and what power it still carried. not one bit of me doubts that video. in fact il be trying it myself aswel