Thread: HW80 and 35 kits?

HW80 and 35 kits?

Can anyone suggest a good source for service kits for the above guns.I'm not looking for any magnum power levels just to get them working properly.
    I have a lathe if anyone knows any suggested mods.Would be thinking along the lines of 11ftlbs with as little recoil as possible.
    I have not had the time to strip the rifles yet but assuming the insides are like the outside they will be rough!
    The last main spring I changed was over 20 years ago so I'm out of touch these days, cheers,Pat.

v-mach or shotmaster tuning.

the 80 will be awkward to keep at 11ft.lbs unless you short stroke the piston or do a lazaglide tune.

Hw 80 .22 tune up kit

Hi there.I have just fitted a shotmaster kit in my hw80.Very pleased with it.Bought from [westy] off this forum.Very good value,for £49.99 posted i got a custom made spring with top hat and spring guide,power adjuster washers,and all the lubes needed to fit.It also included all the instructions on an easy to follow sheet with pictures...

Fitted a shotmaster to my old HW35, it shoots very well now, fast lock time/smooth very little recoil, power around 10.5 ft lb

Thanks for the advice-Pat.