Apart from the comments so far....

I have bought these scopes to replace the substantially larger and heavier hawke SR6 Nighteye scopes I had on 2 of my springers and the Huntsman.

It was really down to an article by Jim Tyler about bigger not always being better, it made sense, so I flogged the SR6s and some other odds and sods and re-scoped.

The difference was most marked with the huntsman as it is a very light rifle to start with, so anything lumpy on the roof makes a real difference to balance, ideal.

The springers were ideal too (TX and PS) as it allowed me to drop the scopes much closer to the action, which makes sense as I dont shoot the springers anywhere near as far as the PCPs (Viper).

They really are nice little scopes, bright, and the SCB ret is very good, particular for fairly long range .177

You only just cover a pellet hole at 35 with the cross hairs, so it makes potentially for a much tighter group at 35+ 10x.

The thing is that the side focus is pretty well default accross the range also, a feature without which I would not really consider buying a scope since my first Viper.