hello,

i bought this as a scope for hunting mainly.

i wanted a scope that is light compact and with ir ao functions.

the ev is noticeable as it feels like the view of a 50mm scope. (48mm if picky)

firstly as gunshops are not brill around me i had to order online therefor i went by reticle demonstration illistrations. the reticle on this particular scope is alot smaller than the images show. first of all i panicked as i thought the scope reticle was too fine and i would have spent a pointless £113, but after a small amount of use you eyes get used to focusing on the finer lines. the blue and red illumination is a nice feature and was bought primarily for lamping.
the finish is standard nothing new. the 2 free flip ups are a nice touch, especially as you can use then when down.

now there are lots of variation of this line of products. i choose this as i wanted a 44mm or smaller lense, it to be under 13" and be under 500g, this fitted the bill perfectly. aswell as it had all the features. i don't need the high magnifications as i just don't.

i think this will be a perfect scope for my hw97kt and it makes it alot lighter than using a mtc.
stuck a pair of bsa mounts on it and a torch mount and it's ready to go when the ammunition arrives.

just a quick review but thats me.

atb
tom