I have one of these. For me the reticle is superb and the built-in lens covers and low turrets are great. However, the glass seems no better than some other similarly-priced 'scopes that I have so I was a little disappointed after having read all the "fantastic" reviews on here. I did discuss the matter with Sammie, and was able to meet up with Gary too (he was kind enough to spend some time with me looking through the 'scope and comparing it against another one). There's nothing wrong with the MTC service - I just think that I was expecting a little too much from a modestly-priced 'scope. While it is fairly easy to have a look through a variety of 'scopes at most gunshops, the MTC products do not seem to be commonly-stocked items. I'm quite keen to try a fixed-mag Viper but really would like to be able to look through one in an appropriate environment before buying. For me this will involve a long round trip, as I'm not willing to rely too greatly on "reviews" posted by people with (probably) better eyesight than me!