well i had it out for a few hours last night, what a great scope, its very light, compared to the viper i used to have you dont know its on the gun, i dont know if that has something to do with the lack of huge turrets sticking out fooling me into thinking its lighter than it really is or what, but it doesnt slow the handling of the gun down at all,

i used it with my yukon nvmt nv add on and it pretty much doubled the range i could see compared to the nikko sterling i had on before, these lenses are seriously good, in the past i was limited to around 50 yards but with the mamaba i could see rabbits at a tad over 100 yards. its like i bought a whole new nightvision unit.

the depth of feild seems very good aswell, usually with nv you have to constantly adjust the PA to get a clear image and anything outside of that even by a few yards is a blur, not so with the mamba, i found i could set it to 10 yards and see very clearly from 5 to 15 yards without any need to adjust the sidewheel which is a real bonus for ratting.

its night time performance has far exceeded my expectations, now for the daytime.....

im off out now to give it a thorough testing to see how it scores in daylight use. i'll update the thread when i return.