Thread: a few guns for sale

a few guns for sale

i have two pistols, cheap a webley mk3 a bsa dont know model i thing its a cadet and a crossman plus one other unknown i got them off my dad who sadly passed a way and i dont need all of them, but i want a price for them because some of its going to charity can any body help

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerjimmy View Post

i have two pistols, cheap a webley mk3 a bsa dont know model i thing its a cadet and a crossman plus one other unknown i got them off my dad who sadly passed a way and i dont need all of them, but i want a price for them because some of its going to charity can any body help
    Hi and welcome to the BBS. Your thread, as here, has been moved to the collectables section, as was in the sales only section. To be honest however, there isn't enough info above to give anything like a good valuation anyway, as going by your info, the price could be anywhere between a tenner and a few hundred quid for the lot. Actual model names and links to photos will help immensely . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.