Thread: Anschuzt fairground gun / military trainer

Anschuzt fairground gun / military trainer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

early Ancshutz gallery/ fairground gun / military trainer, bb gun with magazine and bbs
    this early spring powered gallery gun was used by a fairground shooting attraction, based on a military training gun thats similour weight to a mauser by the look of it, has huge chrome lever on top to cock, and a little magazine under to take a nubmer of bbs. serial number10968, inscribe Anschutz Erzeugnis model 275 kal 4.40 nr 9
    it cock and fires but seems to have bbs stuck near the breech, havnt got time to strip it and sort out
    bought this for my collection but van breaking down, i must sel lan umber of guns I dont really want to

These guns were available into the 1980s but cost a fortune to buy new into 4 figures research shows
    no exchanges prefer payment by paypal gift or cash

pictures
    http://www.theimageworkz.com/photo4380722.html#photo
    http://www.theimageworkz.com/photo4380725.html#photo
    http://www.theimageworkz.com/photo4380727.html#photo

price £140 plus postage

sold locally

Quote Originally Posted by paulsfrost View Post
    early Ancshutz gallery/ fairground gun / military trainer, bb gun with magazine and bbs
    this early spring powered gallery gun was used by a fairground shooting attraction, based on a military training gun
    Sorry, but the Anschütz 275/276 have nothing to do with military nor with the earlier Haenel 33 / 33jr.
    Anschütz developed her models 275/276 by it´s own and these models are no successor of the old Haenel 33 / 33jr. You ma call the Haenel 49, 49a and 310 as "successor" of the old Haenel 33 / 33 jr and they were also used "para-military" in the former GDR (DDR). But the Anschütz-products have nothing to do with this.
    The only Anchütz-airgun with military "touch" is the very well known Anschütz Hakim (but they did not call it "Hakim", this name was given to it when they were "retired" and "reactivated" in civil use by the civil user) which was made for and develired to the Aegyt Army (yes, we all know this).

Regards, Dr.K.
    Wanted: SA Jackal AR7 Hunter or AA Combat - "Flash Hider" of AR7 Hunter/Combat
    Wanted: SA/AA/Phoenix Firepower in AK-style "JK47"

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.König View Post
    Sorry, but the Anschütz 275/276 have nothing to do with military nor with the earlier Haenel 33 / 33jr.
    Anschütz developed her models 275/276 by it´s own and these models are no successor of the old Haenel 33 / 33jr. You ma call the Haenel 49, 49a and 310 as "successor" of the old Haenel 33 / 33 jr and they were also used "para-military" in the former GDR (DDR). But the Anschütz-products have nothing to do with this.
    The only Anchütz-airgun with military "touch" is the very well known Anschütz Hakim (but they did not call it "Hakim", this name was given to it when they were "retired" and "reactivated" in civil use by the civil user) which was made for and develired to the Aegyt Army (yes, we all know this).

Regards, Dr.K.
    Herr Konig........this is all very interesting...What price in germany do the Haenel 33 rifles fetch/cost please, and are they easily found?..mit freundlichen Grüßen, Ed.

My guess is that someone tried to fire standard steel BBs in the rifle ... hence the jam.
    Proper 4.4mm shot is needed.
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Herr Konig........this is all very interesting...What price in germany do the Haenel 33 rifles fetch/cost please, and are they easily found?..mit freundlichen Grüßen, Ed.
    Hello,
    difficult to say, depends on the number of offered specimen and the number of interested collectors and of course the condition. The "usual" prices are between 400 und 600 Euro (yes,indeed) for both models, but the Haenel 33 jr. is significantly more rare. When I begun collecting this kind of airguns I assumend that buying one is a very, very lucky case, but it is not. If you are willing to pay this prices I am sure you can buy one in 6 to 12 months. I assume that they are 1/2 dozend offerts a year. But at the last fairs I did not see any specimen. Of cause the absolute number of this airguns is very low, a very lot of them were destroyed and lost in and after war (looking similiar to a K98k - how bad, how awful). But surprisingly the number of Mars 115 seems to be significantly higher, they were offered much more often, but
    maybe an explanation is that the Mars 115 was built also after 1945 in the later (and former ;-)) GDR for some years.
    Regards, Dr.K.
    Wanted: SA Jackal AR7 Hunter or AA Combat - "Flash Hider" of AR7 Hunter/Combat
    Wanted: SA/AA/Phoenix Firepower in AK-style "JK47"