Thread: UK Neil's gifted

UK Neil's gifted

Dear all,

through sheer cowardice, I decided not to chop the barrel of my older spec. 95k, and opted, instead, for a threaded adaptor and something up front.

On Tuesday, I sent my request to UK Neil. I received the goodies this morning.

Wow. Terrific workmanship, of the the type that existed before Meccano was supplanted by games consoles. 'Tis a wonder to behold.

I've only had a quick play in the garage, but the hushing is great, and accuracy also seems to be improved. Further reports later.

P

Sounds good mate Neil has made a couple of adaptors and moderators for my pump up guns,and they are the "dogs wotsits" too.

atb,Keith

Don be scared to chop the barrel on the HW95. I have a couple down to 11" in .22 and 102 in .177. bothe are as accurate as they were before the chop as long as you fit a decent steel silencer to cut muzzel flip.
    Custom Target Woodwork www.customtargetwoodwork.co.uk
    Feinwerkbau P70FT-FWB-Steyr LG100FT-Steyr LG110FT-Steyr Hunting5 Scout-Hammerli Lp 20 Pro-CP88 Target Nickel-HW77-HW97K-HW98-Hw85-HW95 The Falcon man.

I certainly don't want to chop the barrel, now.

P

Have to agree guys, Neil has made a .25 sizer for me, work is superb in brass , very resonable price and quick turn around. Very highley recomended.

I can vouch for the quality of Neils work and the fast service, one of the 'Good guys' on this board.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Ady is offline To thine own self be true
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon25 View Post
    Don be scared to chop the barrel on the HW95. I have a couple down to 11" in .22 and 102 in .177. bothe are as accurate as they were before the chop as long as you fit a decent steel silencer to cut muzzel flip.
    102 inches in .177 lol

Good job I know what you meant...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    102 inches in .177 lol

Good job I know what you meant...lol
    Accuracy is loads better now, and he can poke them in the head from 30yds, saves on pellets
    Premiere shooting holidays http://www.boundary-farm.com/