Thread: career 707 seals?

career 707 seals?

just been offerd a 707 cheap. its been sat in the wardrobe of a mates for a couple of years.
    the reason he stopped using it was because it would not hold pressure for more then 48 hrs. he tryed 3 times to stop the leak but everytime it still went flat. he did not do all the seals only the ones he thought it might be. so he says i can have it cheap, well cheap for a 707.

weres the best place to buy a compleate seal kit? i was looking at the t.r robb kit for £35 or £45 with the dvd. ( you can get the dvd off #### for £4)

anywere else sell them?

i have no idea what caliber it is lol. he bought 3, a 177, a 22 and a 25 brandnew a few years ago. put no more then a tin off pellets threw each of them and sold them. this one came back because it did not hold air and he put it away.

he only just remember today he had it lol, i will be collecting it this saterday as he works away from home threw the week.

range right

Try range right as they were the importers of the career rifles or maybe try chambers gunmakers

seals

chambers are the only supplier now of seals for the career around £40 a set also they do a strip down dia to help ya!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjob View Post
    chambers are the only supplier now of seals for the career around £40 a set also they do a strip down dia to help ya!
    T.R ROBB dose a set for £35 or £45 with the dvd.

who would you recomend between the 2?

well decided to go ahead and buy the career.

i did tell him i dident want it because its 177 and i was after a 22 or 25 but its still like brandnew and i couldent resist.

so still after the best place to but a full seal kit? i bought t r robbs dvd off fleeway just after the kit.

t r robb will be getting a call tomorrow me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jenky View Post
    well decided to go ahead and buy the career.

i did tell him i dident want it because its 177 and i was after a 22 or 25 but its still like brandnew and i couldent resist.

so still after the best place to but a full seal kit? i bought t r robbs dvd off fleeway just after the kit.

t r robb will be getting a call tomorrow me thinks.
    ive had lots of stuff from tr robb and good stuff it is, ive also had lots of stuff from chambers as well, when it comes to career seals (and ive done a lot) my choice is chambers,

i just orderd a seal kit from chambers. £31

the TR robb kit was more a valve kit then a seal kit, not what i was after really lol i should read threw things better.

still waiting! was praying it would be here by today. but no joy.
    i payed extra for recoded delivery as well.

ring em! i always get delivery the next day, without fail! nb: before you strip the gun try and see where its leaking its normally the front end shroud area that leaks and you wont have to pull the lot apart if it is!

go to a o-ring/hydraulic shop, not a gunshop, if u know how to strip her down get the set off the gun, then take them to the o-ring shop, u may have to wait 4 a few if there not in stock, but u see that they r a few pence each, not £,s,
    if u need a place to get them, let me after next week, i can get them 4 u, if u bag up wots needed and set to me, i get u a little bag of each needed, al

they came a couple of hours after ide posted lol.

had some work to do and did the rifle tonight.
    it was only the end of the rifle that was leaking but i wanted to redo the whole rifle so i knew they were all good.
    anyway its done and shooting beautifully. have to test it tomorrow and check its holding its charge over night.

i normally just go to the oring shop but for a new rifle i always try to buy the proper kit the first time so i know what i need for next time.

i hate having the rifle in bits waiting to be built back up till the seals arrive. i get everything ready then do the job in one sitting.

thanks for your help lads.