Thread: J C Militaria......a fellow collecter would like advice please!

edbear2 Guest

J C Militaria......a fellow collecter would like advice please!

Hi all, through my flikr pics, and the wonders of t'web, I have been talking to a guy from eastern Europe who is a big fan of prewar BSA's and has a couple of nice guns already....He has been searching online, and has found a couple of guns for sale at the shop mentioned in the title......He has emailed me to ask if I have ever dealt with them, and are they a good company, as I have never dealt with these people, I would really appreciate any help or info that anyone could provide........many thanks in advance, Ed

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I have a friend who collects militaria and he says they have some nice stuff and the prices are top-end, but he has had no trouble with his dealings with them in the past.
    I have been a regular vistor to their site for the past year or so - they would appear to be a fairly long-standing site...

I have ordered several airpistols from them in the past, never had any problems. Email replies are swift and satisfactory.

Piet
    Good deals with Gareth W-B,mikewareing,tomgriffin, coyote2,billwatts,johnbaz,Mark D,yee haa!,paulsok,jonezy25,pinathon,j dean,PALADIN,darren.boyd,bigjob,neil ledger,Lennox,woodchuck,olivercromwell,grezoor,Co2 ,Mr PC,wawawii,sbd, Prewar,Trevor1. Who's next?

I've bought from them before, not the cheapest, but my experience was good - friendly, prompt service, and items just as described.

I have brought several items from him ,can be a bit pricey but no problems sending items back for refund if not entirely happy with them.

My experiences with this site ?
    As all the above comments.
    He seems an OK fella.

Sam

edbear2 Guest
    HI......Many thanks from myself, and the guy....I was fairly sure they would be OK, as they have been around for a bit, and I had never heard anything bad, But putting myself in the guy's position, I suppose I would have asked around.......It's just a bit harder if you live in Russia I suppose