Thread: Diana value please

Diana value please

Is a tinplate mod 15 Diana worth anything? This one was given to me a few years ago, "1948" and I have had it since.
    Condition is tatty, blueing on the receiver is ok, the barrel is more brown than blue. It still works but the barrel lock up never has been good.
    Unfortunately I can't post piccys or at this stage send them, but I just wondered if it has a value at all.
    Thanks.
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Dunkley View Post
    Is a tinplate mod 15 Diana worth anything? This one was given to me a few years ago, "1948" and I have had it since.
    Condition is tatty, blueing on the receiver is ok, the barrel is more brown than blue. It still works but the barrel lock up never has been good.
    Unfortunately I can't post piccys or at this stage send them, but I just wondered if it has a value at all.
    Thanks.

Hi Peter,

Don't think it is worth much...from the condition you describe, possibly £30??? maybe a little bit more, not sure?...do a search of the forum and you'll see what others have sold for...

I remember having one, in a similar tatty condition, in the early 90's...it was one of my favourite guns at the time because it was very low powered and smooth bore, and so ideal for indoor dart shooting!...gave me many, many hours of fun...then, in a fit of stupidity, I sold it for £15!...If I being honest, I would have to admit that I have regretted it ever since because it was such good fun to own!...(for what it is worth...) if I were you I would keep it, get some .177 darts, and have a whale of a time shooting it
    blah blah